This was my third time at Cozumel Casa del Mar. The help go out of their way to assist you and always greet you with a "Hola" in Spanish or "Hello" in English and always with a warm smile. The maid service clean your room with efficiency and speed. I would head out for breakfast or lunch and by the time I came back, the room was spotless. The grounds are clean and beautifully manicured. When we were there, we saw divers and non-divers all enjoying their stay. There is a walk bridge that spans from the poolside to the waterfront, so crossing auto traffic on foot can be eliminated. The views of the sunset were amazing every night. The entire hotel is scuba diver friendly. Drive or take a taxi to their private beach resort, Nochi Cocum. There is also a smaller beach across from the hotel to use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated across the main boulevard with 98 comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabanas, the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling. Casa del Mar Cozumel is located two and a half miles south of downtown, less than five minutes away from the famous "Paraiso" reef. Our hotel is ideal for vacation, business, honeymooners and divers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Resort Cozumel