The place is not fancy but is more than adequate for divers. They have a meal plan if you're on a budget and don't want to bring a lot of cash but the menu is very limited and you'll be burned out on it quickly. The breakfast buffet in the AM is great, very quick but the same every day. You can order from the menu but they want to steer you to the buffet. Insist on something from the menu if you can't take it any more. I don't think you have a choice if you're on the meal plan or you pay extra. Dive operation right across the street on the dock, very convenient and staff helpful and friendly. Paulino & Jorge are EXCELLENT Dive Masters. Loved them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated across the main boulevard with 98 comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabanas, the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling. Casa del Mar Cozumel is located two and a half miles south of downtown, less than five minutes away from the famous "Paraiso" reef. Our hotel is ideal for vacation, business, honeymooners and divers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Resort Cozumel