I stayed at Casa Del Mar for 7 days and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Clean rooms, food was decent, drinks were great. The staff were always kind and smiling. They have free wifi in the lobby and a small fee for wifi in your room, although some people in our group were able to access the wifi free from their phones anywhere in the hotel. They do have a computer set up in the lobby if you would rather just use it to check email or facebook. I can't think of a single complaint that I have about Casa Del Mar. They are conveniently located across the main road from a great shore dive spot, as well as the Cozumel Marine World dive shop remote location. There is a foot bridge that crosses over the top so no worries about playing frogger with the taxi's. lol! Had a great time, will stay here again on my return trips!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated across the main boulevard with 98 comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabanas, the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling. Casa del Mar Cozumel is located two and a half miles south of downtown, less than five minutes away from the famous "Paraiso" reef. Our hotel is ideal for vacation, business, honeymooners and divers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Casa del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Resort Cozumel