My husband and i stayed at Casa Del Mar with a diving group in June 2014. The rooms were clean, towels always replenished. We had a problem with our air conditioner, and when it couldn't be fixed quickly, we were moved to another (better) room right away. We had a large group, and the hotel staff went out of their way to accommodate us all. Not much of a beach in front of the hotel, but the pool area is very nice, and if you are looking for a nicer dive hotel this is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated across the main boulevard with 98 comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabanas, the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling. Casa del Mar Cozumel is located two and a half miles south of downtown, less than five minutes away from the famous "Paraiso" reef. Our hotel is ideal for vacation, business, honeymooners and divers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Resort Cozumel