We requested a king room. We got a king room on the first floor, next to the pool, and the patio door didn't lock. So we were moved (carrying the luggage up to the 3rd floor via stairs ourselves) to the 3rd floor into a small double room. This was a very inexpensive hotel, but compared to other places I've stayed on a budget, I won't go back to this one. Our friends had a scorpion on their bathroom floor, the neighbors were so noisy that we couldn't sleep (although I know this is not the hotels fault--but the walls were VERY thin). I will say once we got past the check-in portion of the trip, the hotel staff was much nicer. The onsite restaurant was very cheap but quite good--excellent salsa and the wait/bar staff was very nice and prompt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated across the main boulevard with 98 comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabanas, the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling. Casa del Mar Cozumel is located two and a half miles south of downtown, less than five minutes away from the famous "Paraiso" reef. Our hotel is ideal for vacation, business, honeymooners and divers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Resort Cozumel