“Most Beautiful and relaxing place in the world!”
Review of Isla Pasion

Holbox Island Tour from Playa del Carmen
Ranked #28 of 161 things to do in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Escape to a gorgeous secluded island. A beach paradise, known as Passion Island, the perfect place to relax and enjoy the Caribbean at its best! Just 15 minutes away from downtown, once in paradise you are invited to submerge yourself in a world of palm trees, hammocks, lounge beds, picnic tables and beach games. All age activities. Buffet lunch and open bar complementary.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 9 February 2011

We visited Passion Island as an excursion during our cruise to Cozumel. We took the Twister Speedboat to the island. My husband and I enjoyed relaxings massages ($35.00 for 30 minutes) on the beach. There was less than 100 people on the island. The service was great. Everyone was very friendly. We enjoyed relaxing in the hammicks and the open bar. The buffett was a little bit of disappointment. We expected more than wings and chips and dip. We were not there for the food but to relax. I would recommend this island to anyone. It is breathtaking!

1  Thank AmyRidge08
Write a ReviewReviews (1,422)
All reviews
in 14 reviews
"great excursion"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed 6 February 2011

Great fun!! And I got a little motion sickness! Lol...but they were so helpful and extremely friendly! Would most definitely go again! Beautiful surroundings, great people...what is not to like??

2  Thank DustandJen
Reviewed 6 February 2011

I researched this excursion thoroughly and really had my hopes high. It was a bit of a letdown. We took the Twister boat excursion to Isla de Pasion while on a Carnival cruise. The boat ride was great fun with all of the spins and twists. The problem was that the boat's schedule really shortened our time on the island. We thought we were going to have a full day excursion but we lost 1/2 of an hour waiting for the Twister to leave the cruise port, 1/2 hour boat ride to the island, 1/2 hour boat ride back to the cruise ship and getting shooed off the island 1/2 hour before they said we were leaving. We really only had about 2 1/2 hours to enjoy the island. Certainly not the beach day I was hoping for. It was more like a quick visit in paradise. The water trampoline and kayaks were closed due to rough waters. (It didn't seem that rough, but I trust their knowledge of the waters.) The island was beautiful, the food was plentiful and delicious, the drinks were watered down (but who cares? They were still tasty, free, and unlimited), the hammocks were relaxing and the beach was nice. We were told that we were leaving at 3:00 and they called for our group 40 minutes early. Since we were the last group of the day to leave, I think they just wanted to close up early. The good news is that we didn't get any of the requests for tips that we read about on this site. Next time I would take the bouncy bus on the bumpy road and be able to enjoy the relaxation of the day.

3  Thank DCEowner
Reviewed 24 January 2011

My wife and I traveled to Cozumel on the Liberty of the Seas with Royal Caribbean and had a wonderful time with Alejandro, our host, at Isla de Pasion. He was very entertaining, and had a wonderful personality, perfectly suited to be our host at the island. The food was excellent and the beach was beautiful. Truly worth the money and the time spent! Thanks again, Alex! Enjoy the new RCI hat!-Garry and Michelle Taylor

2  Thank Galinborn