“Fantastic”

and up
Cozumel Snorkeling Tour: Palancar, Columbia and Cielo Reefs
Ranked #5 of 158 things to do in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Giant sea turtles and groupers await those with the courage (and the experience) to brave the fierce currents at this diving site.
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was the second reef on our snorkeling trip and so beautiful. We just kept seeing all the wonderful ocean life and what an experience swimming with a school of fish.

There are newer reviews for Columbia Reef

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We saw sea turtles along Columia which was really cool! Great snorkeling here would highly recommend snorkeling this reef if giving the opportunity.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is my favorite place I have snorkeled yet. The coral formations are spectacular. You see such a huge variety of sea life! Turtles, eagle rays, nurse sharks, reef fish, puffers, angels, barracuda... the list just goes on! It was amazing and deep, but still good visibility. I really enjoyed this reef experience. I am a big chicken, seen too many Jaws movies, but the abundance of sea life here kept me mesmerized. Well worth the money... I went 2 days in a row!

1  Thank Tanya R
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Every spot we went to was spectacular. Lots of swim throughs and colourful fish. Dive with Martin was affordable and good.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Many sea turtles, star fish... The drop off is close by so you get the abyss experience and the guides do a great job of taking photos while you snorkel.