First of all, we are members of the Coral Princess Club, and always look forward to "returning home". We love the rooms, the views, the service of the staff, but this last visit we were a bit disappointed with several things. The pool bar and hot tub area were closed. There was no music played at poolside. And we had a very unfortunate incident with an employee in the Business office. In the past we have always gone to the business office and been allowed to use a computer if the wifi reception was weak in our room. When we entered the office we were confronted with, "Why are you here?". We told him we were members and asked if we could use a computer. His response was, "your contract doesn't give you access to our computers, go rent one". Obviously, we were a bit stunned by this response. If this is the manner in which prospective new members are treated, I would be very surprised if anyone would sign a contract, let alone help pay this mans salary. As I said earlier, we love the Coral Princess, and will continue to return, but hopefully someone can get a better control of the business office and the rude and unprofessional staff member if they hope to attract new clients.
A special thanks to all of the service staff, the housekeepers, and, of course, Jaime and Pedro, for their assistance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront resort located on the North side of Cozumel Island, just 10 minutes away from downtown. Hosting 148 bright and spacious rooms with wonderful landscapes, outlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea or the exotic jungle. We are a Golf Inclusive Resort, our guests do not pay Green Fees at Cozumel Country Club. As we stand on top of coral reef formations, snorkeling and diving experiences are just one jump away. Prestigious Pepe Scuba Dive Shop is on-site, they offer instruction, certification, expeditions and gear rental. At our Restaurant and bars it's always a pleasure to savor Italian Chef Toni Parente's creations. Raúl and his team will alleviate all the tensions with their magical body therapies at Spa Coral. Our commitment with the community and the Planet makes us follow positive environmental practices and promote conservancy programs to reduce human impact. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort