We enjoyed our stay at Coral Princess. It is not too far from the pier, my husband and I walked since the weather was so great. Otherwise, it is around $6 in a taxi. The highlight of the resort is the pepe dive shop and snorkeling. We saw such pretty fishes and sting ray too. Frank at the dive shop is very friendly and flexible with plans. We were also very happy with Steve (I think that was his name) from the concierge services too. He got us great scooters and worked with our schedule. The day we planned to rent, it started pouring and Steve did not force the scooters on us, we did not even had to ask him. And got us the scooters the next day in a moment's notice. The food is average. I was a little disappointed with our breakfast experience. We were given red color bands saying we have free breakfast and then when we had break fast in the buffet, we were told that our band did not include it. We had to pay the difference which was like about 100 pesos for 2, which is not too expensive. But I would have preferred them tell us that we have only Coral Princess breakfast free and that we have to ask for it. The service was good I must say, some staff were very nice and there were a couple who were not so great. It was a great place for the price we paid and we were happy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront resort located on the North side of Cozumel Island, just 10 minutes away from downtown. Hosting 148 bright and spacious rooms with wonderful landscapes, outlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea or the exotic jungle. We are a Golf Inclusive Resort, our guests do not pay Green Fees at Cozumel Country Club. As we stand on top of coral reef formations, snorkeling and diving experiences are just one jump away. Prestigious Pepe Scuba Dive Shop is on-site, they offer instruction, certification, expeditions and gear rental. At our Restaurant and bars it's always a pleasure to savor Italian Chef Toni Parente's creations. Raúl and his team will alleviate all the tensions with their magical body therapies at Spa Coral. Our commitment with the community and the Planet makes us follow positive environmental practices and promote conservancy programs to reduce human impact. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel