We have visited Cozumel for the last 10 years and always stayed at the Cozumel Palace. This year the Palace was full and expensive so we booked the Coral Princess. I am a scuba diver and the Pepe's Dive shop on location received good reviews so this a was a decisive factor in choosing the Princess. My wife is a travel agent, retired from the airlines and The Fairmont Hotel chain so we have been exposed to some of the best in travel amenities
The rooms are spacious, a little out dated but very clean with new fresh linens. The view from the balcony was beautiful and even though we were across from the elevator it was very quiet. My wife does not dive so she relaxed at the resort every morning while I went Scuba Diving. She felt very safe, the breakfast was good and there was no problem with getting a lounge around the pool or the private sand areas. The staff was very attentive and food was basic but good and fresh, prices very affordable.
Location to downtown was outstanding, bell captains spoke English, directed the cab drives efficiently to the restaurant and places we needed to go.
The best part we experienced about the Coral Princess and Pepe's Dive shop were the other patrons. People have been coming and using the facilities for over 20 years. We met friends who recommended the best local restaurants, bars, shopping and even a dive shop to repair some of my equipment. Because of the affordability of the resort we enjoyed not utilizing an all inclusive package and the venturing out into town was fantastic. You have go to the Hacienda Mission for dinner.
My wife have traveled extensively in Mexico and will be returning to the Coral Princess and Pepe's dive shop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront resort located on the North side of Cozumel Island, just 10 minutes walking distance away from downtown. Hosting 148 bright and spacious rooms with wonderful landscapes, oceanfront or jungle outlook balconies, merge you into nature. As we stand on top of coral reef formations, snorkeling and diving experiences are just one jump away with famous Frank, Abdias and Carlos from Pepe Scuba's dive shop. Buenaventura Terrasse Restaurant will offer a delightful breakfast, El Cayuco Bar refresh your sunny days, while K8 Karaoke Bar will keep you busy for a while. If you want to pamper yourself, Raul's magical hands will alleviate your stress at Spa Coral. Eco-friendly activities and efforts bring us all closer to create a balanced and harmonic ambiance. We are well known for a kind and friendly staff who will make almost anything to show we care about you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort