I have been going to Coral Princess for about 15 years. The staff and water are fabulous, the greatest assets for the hotel. Recently i have noticied a few things change that have jeopordized the atmoshere. The "pool bars" not being open have really made a negative impact . During Happy Hour (one of my favorites) Guests always sat and shared Cozumel stories and had a chance to get to know each other. With the bars not open this did not occur. I visited in early March and was told the bars would be open in 2 weeks. I came back in April and still they were not open. They really need to figure out what is going on with this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront resort located on the North side of Cozumel Island, just 10 minutes walking distance away from downtown. Hosting 148 bright and spacious rooms with wonderful landscapes, oceanfront or jungle outlook balconies, merge you into nature. As we stand on top of coral reef formations, snorkeling and diving experiences are just one jump away with famous Frank, Abdias and Carlos from Pepe Scuba's dive shop. Buenaventura Terrasse Restaurant will offer a delightful breakfast, El Cayuco Bar refresh your sunny days, while K8 Karaoke Bar will keep you busy for a while. If you want to pamper yourself, Raul's magical hands will alleviate your stress at Spa Coral. Eco-friendly activities and efforts bring us all closer to create a balanced and harmonic ambiance. We are well known for a kind and friendly staff who will make almost anything to show we care about you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel