We stayed in S8. Decent wifi signal. Bed was very comfy (best bed we have slept on in mexico ). The hot tub was actually hot which was a first for us in mexico ! Very quiet place . Nice little pool area. Beautiful gardens . Always very clean . Plenty of hot water and water pressure was very good. It was great having a fridge . Breakfast was included and it was just okay. Staff was friendly. This isn't anything fancy but if you are looking for a clean place to rest your head or hang out by the pool its a great value !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villablanca Garden Beach is a beachfront hotel located approximately 5 miles from Cozumel Airport and two miles from town, right in front of Villablanca Reef and Wall (great for snorkeling and diving).Our exclusive property includes 50 rooms and suites, two villas and a Pent-House, all units are equipped with A/C, ceiling fan, refrigerator, satellite TV, telephone and sunken tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Villablanca Garden Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villablanca Garden Beach Cozumel
- Hotel Villablanca Garden Beach