WE love this motel as it is close to Papa Hogs for diving.
On our last stay we were a little let down. Had to get the room key re set about 4 times as it wouldn't work and the hot water was off and on. Pool was nice and warm but cloudy and full of bugs, they appeared to be trying to clean it up at the end of our week.
Beds are getting tied and the TV is very small. It did appear that they had upgraded a few rooms to new beds and a bigger TV
The A/C worked great.
My wife was not happy to find a tarantula in our bathroom one morning after we came back from breakfast, I understand that this is a tropical destination, and it happens, no damage done just had to shoe him out the door and get my wife off the ceiling.lol
One good thing is they have added safes in the rooms and they are very reasonable priced.
We plan to stay again this winter and hope they continue to do some improvements!
The last few times we have stayed the Wi/Fi worked in the rooms, this time it did not but it will work around the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villablanca Garden Beach is a beachfront hotel located approximately 5 miles from Cozumel Airport and two miles from town, right in front of Villablanca Reef and Wall (great for snorkeling and diving).Our exclusive property includes 50 rooms and suites, two villas and a Pent-House, all units are equipped with A/C, ceiling fan, refrigerator, satellite TV, telephone and sunken tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Villablanca Garden Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villablanca Garden Beach Cozumel
- Hotel Villablanca Garden Beach