“Wonderful stay in Cozumel”
Review of Hotel B Cozumel

Hotel B Cozumel
Ranked #23 of 52 Hotels in Cozumel
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We loved hotel B. My four year old had a blast in the pool. There was a huge area where he could stand and play. It was a quiet place, very tranquil atmosphere. The views couldn't have been more beautiful. Delicious food, great service. I went to the Yoga every morning on the deck. Wonderful. Good value. All of the staff knew us and our room number by day 2. Attentive and so sweet with my little boy. We will visit this hotel again. Christian at the front desk and Rafael and Mario in the restaurant. Really everyone was wonderful.

Room Tip: Anything facing the ocean. We liked the upper floors but there is not an elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 February 2014

We booked Hotel B in Cozumel for just one night on the back of a work trip. As we were booking only a week before we travelled, we used a hotel scraper without too much research and paid very little for the room.

Coming from the luxury resort in Cancun where we had been working, and given the price we had paid, we had pretty low expectations, but Hotel B blew us away. It was clean and quiet and in a fantastic location, with an infinity edge pool hanging over the sea. Having enjoyed sunset from the pool, we then settled into the beach-front hammocks for a couple of drinks from the bar before heading into town. The watermelon mojito was delicious, and the hammocks really comfy, and we kept telling each other how jammy we were to have fallen so firmly on our feet.

Our twin room on the second floor was very clean and a good size, with patio doors out on to a reasonably sized balcony. All the rooms at Hotel B look out over the sea, which is a real bonus.

In the morning we enjoyed a 90-minute yoga class on the beach front before tucking into good portions of mexican eggs. We hadn't realised when we'd been invited to join the class that the cost was extra, but it was such a lovely way to start the day we didn't mind at all. After breakfast we hired snorkels and flippers from the onsite dive school, and jumped straight out into the sea. The hotel is positioned right on the edge of the rocky shore over a coral reef, so you can snorkel along the coastline admiring the fish. It was absolutely fantastic, and we were very sorry we had only booked for one night.

Recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank mcf679
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I couldn't be more happy that we choose Hotel B!
Everything was perfect!
The staff was extremely friendly and courteous. Ceaser checked us in and showed us where everything was located. As soon as we walked out to the back area with the view of the water, I knew we made a great choice.
The room was great with a wonderful view. Very clean and the maid comes once a day to clean up and replenish the water and toiletries. We slept with the patio door open to get a nice breeze and hear the waves :)
The restaurant was fantastic. Every meal we had there was superb and they have great service. The included "B American" breakfast was great and you could just pay a tiny bit more to get something different from the breakfast menu. I loved everything I ate there especially the house ceveche! We only ate in town a few times because this was just so convenient and delicious.
I liked the pool because it has the different levels and I could just get my feet wet if I didn't feel like jumping in. I also loved the hot tub. There's nothing better than getting a drink at night, sitting in the hot tub and just looking up at the stars.
The snorkeling around the hotel is good too, especially for a beginner like me. They also have dive trips you can go on and they are different excursions every day of the week. My boyfriend went on one and just loved it. Aldo, who works at the dive shop, was extremely helpful in setting up the dive trip and making sure everything was taken care of.
Oh, and the yoga!! There's yoga every morning and I went 3 times. I had a different instructor each time and they were all fantastic. There's no better way to start the day than with yoga right by the water.
This was by far the most relaxing vacation I've ever been on and I owe it all to Hotel B. I was so sad to have to leave, but so grateful for the experience.
Thank you so much to all the staff there! They are the best!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2014

My husband and I finished our vacation in Mexico at Hotel B Cozumel, lucky us!
It's a quiet little boutique hotel. We had a great clean room with a view to the pool and the sea.
The sea begins where the pool ends, and that was amazing to see.
there is a nice hot tub also and a lot of places to chill on. You can rent snorkeling equipment in the hotel and see the fish swimming near (not so many, but still it was a nice experience).
The staff was very kind and welcoming and we enjoyed every moment!
We were only there for one night and we should have stayed more.
This hotel is defiantly worth coming back to!

2  Thank ShokoLoco
Reviewed 2 February 2014

The most beautiful backdrop for a hotel! We just returned from a four day stay at Hotel B. It was completely mesmerizing. Everything from the stunning views to the excellent service and waitstaff. We stayed mostly during the week and felt like we had the entire place to ourselves! I would give this place a five star, except for the rock hard mattresses! Once I unraveled from feeling like sleeping on a wooden deck all night, one would never want to leave this little piece of heaven on earth!!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Great service, awesome view. Loved the pool. Enjoyed oceanside yoga one morning - that was cool. My daughter tried and liked the paddle board. Easy enter and exit to ocean for snorkeling. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that want a great hotel at a great price.

Room Tip: the 4th floor view was esquisite.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AnitaDen
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We were very pleased to be in Hôtel B in January. The hôtel propose only 40 rooms. So it's quiet. We had a room just by the pool and it was perfect. There are no extra tip in the room but it's enough when you are on holiday.
The view is really fantastic with the blue water. Fantastic sunset every night. The water is clear, there are hundreds of fish just in front of the hôtel. There is no beach, you have to go through a ladder to go swimming. But you can relax just by the sea or the swimming-pool.
All the people we met in the hôtel was friendly. The service is very good. We ate every midday some fresh ceviche. It was light and great.
There is a Padi club in the hôtel. The Scuba Du's club was very well organized. They pick up you at the hôtel by boat to go diving in the south of the island. The ambiance on board was excellent. Materials is ok too. And the diving … fantastic, like in an aquarium but in real life !