“Nice location, attentive management company”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

sharkwil
San Miguel de Cozumel, Mexico
“Nice location, attentive management company”
Reviewed 2 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We enjoyed our almost month long stay at Casa de Paz. It was a bit of a walk to town, but it was great exercise! Taxi's were easy to get and inexpensive when we didn't walk or went farther than town. The house was well equipped and everything worked fine. They also had a water filtration system in the kitchen and bathroom sinks so we didn't have to use purified water when brushing our teeth. Since we are scuba divers we really appreciated the rinse tank in the front of the house, it worked great, and had a nice rod to hang things to dry. All in all, we had no issues and would like to rent this again for a future stay.

Date of stay: May 2015
Vancouver, Canada
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 23 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

This house is a great option for lodging in a touristic and expensive place. House is very comfortable with ample space and comfortable rooms. It is a great option for long stays when you want to manage your own time and vacation preferences. The manager Alex is very helpful and will always be there if you need anything. Further they have a long list of services you could hire from snorkeling trips to in house cleaning and cooking. However if you chose not to they fully respect your choice and never bother you constantly with packages/offers/promotions etc., unlike in many other resorts and touristic places I have stayed before. Finally, it is at the right distance from the busy downtown district but close to most services in a nice and quiet area.

Date of stay: July 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Bathrooms get a bit hot, need more ventilation there.
Travelling group: Friends

Date of stay: December 2012
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
LindaA99
Bellbrook, OH
“Good Location - Nice Condo - Nice Manager/Owners - Great Long Term Rates”
Reviewed 28 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

My sister booked this condo for 3 months. I stayed here for 2 weeks with a friend. This 2 bedroom condo was well equipped and very comfortable and clean, in a nice area that was close to Chedraui and Mega for groceries. My sister and I come to Cozumel several times a year and we would definitely book this place again. The roof top is a great place to relax and enjoy the breeze. Beds were comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped compared to previous places we've rented. Although I did not speak to the owner or manager myself, my sister said that they were both very lovely to work with and she highly recommends them to anyone interested in staying there. Initially we found this condo listed on Vaction Rentals by Owner (VBRO) and the owner was very receptive to working with us on a 3 month contract that fit our budget.

Date of stay: October 2012
Liked best: Location
Liked least: No ocean view. (of course this was not expected and you have to pay a lot more money to stay at other places to get it)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Renee D
Fargo, North Dakota
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 28 December 2012 for a stay in September 2012

First I want to Thank Scott and Melissa for sharing their Wonderful Home. I just returned from spending 3 months and I couldn't have had a better experience. The Home is within walking distance of anything you should need. Also the amenities of this home were way beyond my expectations, as the previous renters have mentioned. I would also like to mention that the utilities were so reasonable, I expected way more!! Also to Margaret and her staff for helping with anything i may have been in question of and their quick responses. I will definately be back, providing the home will be available and I would definately recommend this home, I have stayed at other condos on the island and they definately did not compare. Gracias~~

Date of stay: September 2012
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything was fantastic~~ kitchen, palapa, tv's in all bedrooms
Liked least: not beside the beach~~
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Santa Cruz
Reviewed 2 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Date of stay: April 2012
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.