“Relaxing stay, beautiful place”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 26 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Javier D
“Relaxing stay, beautiful place”
Reviewed 7 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

If you want to spend a relaxing vacation in the Caribbean, this is the right place. Very quiet condo, beautiful facilities in front of the beach, very clean. I went with my wife and my 8 month baby girl and spent a great time in the beach and the pools. There are a lot of outdoor activities available like snorkeling, parks, and beautiful places to visit close to the condo, there is a small port almost in front of the condo where you can take the boat tours. The apartment has what is listed, plus some extra gadgets for the TV and the kitchen as a plus. The residence is a secured place with controlled access. Cleaning service included, very nice people. Thanks to Alex, guest manager, he was always available to answer our questions and helping us.

Highly recommended!

aburnett
Texas
“Ahhh.... Perfect Get away!”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This was my 2nd year to spend a week in Casa Sharona and it was even better than before (how is that even possible?!) This condo is just steps away from the water- both the beautiful beach with palapas and the 2 lovely pools. Condo 6130 is on 1st floor, is quiet and has everything you could need or want. New king size memory foam bed, table and chairs on patio, lots of beach towels, fully stocked kitchen, large flat screen tv and tons of DVDs and books to enjoy. Casa Sharona is truly an oasis for fun and relaxation!!

jeremyins...
San Francisco, California
“Great place! Owner's pride shows and makes for a comfortable stay.”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was my 10th time to the Island and my 3rd time staying at the Reef Residences complex. I visit to scuba dive and enjoy all that Cozumel has to offer. I wanted someone to join me this time so they could learn to dive, and this unit was available and what I wanted, so I booked it.

Let me start by saying that it's clear the owners take pride in this unit and want to make the stay as great as possible. I would not hesitate to book it again.

Alex, the property manager, stopped by on the first evening and ensured we knew how to use everything and that we had all we needed. He actually recognized me from previous trips and when he knew I was familiar with the island, he left us to have a quiet evening.

The condo is well-stocked with all the basics one would need for a week stay, from towels and blankets and linens, to all that is included in the kitchen area to prepare your meals and snacks. The kitchen appliances seem pretty new and once you do translation and understand the symbols, they work great.

The unit has a brand new, very comfortable bed, and recently the Internet service / speed was upgraded and DirecTV Now, with HBO, is available via an Apple TV.

I did have one issue at the end that spoiled the last day. Apparently, the washing machine has problems sometimes. Alex showed me how to use it, and previously in the week I had run a load just fine. But on the last day, after I loaded my clothes in and they had soap all over them, the washer wouldn’t start. I did everything possible to get it to start over the course of a few hours, including downloading the manual from the Internet (!) to make sure I was using it correctly. With clothes in it, it just wouldn’t start. I had to resort to standing in a cold shower and manually washing my clothes to get the soap out. When Alex came by again the next day right before I left, I went over it with him. It did start then in front of him – but only when it was empty! Hand washing my clothes wasn’t how I intended to finish my trip and it made for a less than stellar evening.

Overall this is a great unit and if a ‘take care of yourself condo’ is what you are looking for in Cozumel (as opposed to a hotel, all-inclusive type place), I highly recommend it.

Passenger...
“Family trip to Cozumel Island”
Reviewed 3 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had a great time in Cozumel Island for our family vacation. Although, we have family on the island, it was important we had our own space with the added bonuses of a "vacation" feel and "home away from home" feel... and the stay at Casa Sharona made it the most excellent experience. Traveling from Cali to Cozumel and with the amenities and the decor of Casa Sherona, we were ecstatic that we made the right choice for our family.
We look forward to returning very soon again!

Travelling group: Other
aburnett
Texas
“An amazing, relaxing and beautiful condo!”
Reviewed 21 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

I was lucky enough to spend 5 happy days at Casa Sharona and cannot wait for my next visit! It is even better than the description-- extremely clean and beautifully decorated, relaxing patio overlooking the ocean and a short walk to the water (2 lovely pools and the ocean). Secluded and tranquil, yet close by taxi to grocery, restaurants, bars, shopping, and gorgeous views. The king bed is very comfortable, the shower is huge, and the kitchen had everything needed (even a crockpot). We had a marvelous girls' trip and came home refreshed and so, so pleased.

Lanzie R
Santa Clara, California
“Delightful!”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Just how I expected. The property was perfectly located in Residencias Reef and steps away from the beach and pool. Very quiet, very clean, well maintained and had all the amenities I was looking for. Alex Franco, the property manager and his staff were very friendly and accommodating. It felt like home away from home. I highly recommend this place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the condo steps away from the beach
Liked least: The iquanas were a surpise
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
ru4scuba2
Boca Raton, Florida
“Perfection!”
Reviewed 18 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Our first trip to Cozumel, we stayed in town... this time, we loved the idea of staying beachfront, closer to the dive sites and away from the hustle and bustle. Casa Sharona (formerly Casa Cindy) exceeded our expectations in every way! Spacious, modern, comfortable, and simply beautiful - in fact, I think it's the best condo on the complex. It's the only first floor unit with a large patio, slanted roof for extra shade and completely unobstructed views - after scuba diving every morning (pickup and dropoff at the pier, which is about a 2 minute walk from the patio door) I napped on the large outdoor sofa nearly every afternoon. Heaven!! I knew within seconds of arriving that we'd found the ultimate home away from home, and can't wait to return...

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing