“Great food, but off the beaten path, so not easy to stumble across.”

Ranked #270 of 379 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Seafood
Livonia, Michigan
“Great food, but off the beaten path, so not easy to stumble across.”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My daughter and I participated in The Amazing Race - Cozumel version while on a cruise. The race ended at this restaurant. The chips and salsa were good, the service was excellent. I ordered tacos and my daughter asked for a vegetarian fajita meal. They didn't have one on the menu but they created one for her. She is very picky and she ate every bite. My tacos were authentic and wonderful. The restaurant is open on three sides and has a ceiling fan to circulate the air. I enjoyed eating here and would recommend it if you are in Cozumel.

• Visited April 2014

Alpharetta, Georgia
“Nice spot off the beaten path”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We participated in an excursion which ended here - we were famished so we decided to have lunch. They provided chips/salsa which were pretty decent. My wife ordered mixed fajitas which she said were delicious. I had a shrimp quesadilla which was also quite tasty. The guacamole was probably my favorite part. Service was prompt and pleasant and the bathrooms were clean. You eat in a nice large outdoor patio which was clean and pleasant. It's a good number of blocks off the water so it's not the easiest place to find, but if you happyen to be in the area I would definitely give it a try.

• Visited February 2014
Jensen Beach, Florida
“The BEST ceviche!”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

We first came across Mama Linda's restaurant in October 2013, while participating in The Amazing Cozumel Race. They serve the Best ceviche! It was a huge serving of fresh and flavorful fish, shrimp and conch. This serving was more than hubby and I could eat!
When planning a return trip to Cozumel this month, we knew Mama Linda's was a top priority. We weren't disappointed in our return visit! Again, the ceviche was delish, and again, the serving was more than we could eat. The piña coladas were yummy too, but the ceviche was the best we have ever had, and since we live in Florida, that is saying a lot!

Visited January 2014
Pataskala, Ohio
“Good food and Excellent Service”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

This is a little more off the beaten path. We were exploring and ran upon the restaurant. It is a large open building. We were the only ones there. With it being low season, they don't get as many customers. The server was beyond awesome, he took such good care of us. They even asked if we wanted to choose the music to listen to.
We enjoyed our choices from the menu. It was a reasonable price and good flavor. This is owned by the same people who run the restaurant at the museum.
We were treated so well that we felt like royalty. It is worth the trip. Since it is kind of shaded and surrounded by foliage.. I would recommend taking bug spray.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Biology-Teacher308
Tasmania, Australia
“Awesome end to Amazing Cozumel Race.”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

We had a lovely lunch here after coming last in our Amazing Cozumel Race LOL. we were served salsa and chips on arrival and then jerked chicken, rice, beans and salad for mains. Service was fast and the staff were lovely. Would definitely return.

• Visited January 2013