“Super Tapas”

Blue Angel Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 404 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Good for: Romantic, View, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Great food prepared fresh when ordered - breakfast, lunch or elegant dinners - all with a fantastic view of the ocean.
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We usually stop by this restaurant at least once every trip and this time we decided to stop in for some tapas, they were doing a mix any 2 for 10 bucks and a 2 for1 drinks special, I believe they are on every day from 4 till 6.30pm, anyway we got the jalepeno poppers wrapped in bacon and the fish tacos, both were so delish, the poppers were deep fried to perfection with a little side salad and the fish tacos were I believe grouper and they came with pico and a generous portion of guacumole. the margarita we had was excellent nice balance of flavours and they were not shy with the tequila, all round super experience and we will be back in Oct.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Everyone and everything was perfect. I had never been to Mexico and didn't know what to expect. I could no asked for a better staff and experience. I will be going back as soon as I can!!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We ventured out from the resort we stayed at on one of our last days in Cozumel. We were not disappointed. The food was wonderful, the atmosphere with the musican playing background music was very nice. Although it was raining and the wall tarps had to be down we still enjoyed the meal and atmosphere at the Blue Angel Restaurant.

We'll be back on our next trip!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

We've been going to Cozumel for 15 years and while we still love our favorites, we wanted to try someplace new for breakfast. Our divemaster suggested Blue Angel Restaurant. We were not disappointed.

First of all, the view is beautiful. Nothing but blue, blue water for as far as the eye can see. The wait staff was friendly and on top of getting us coffee refills -- always a plus. And the food was excellent. I had standard American faire. But my husband and one of our friends enjoyed more authentic Mexican dishes that they both loved.

I highly recommend Blue Angel Restaurant if you're looking for a great view, great service, and great food away from the hustle and bustle of town and the tourist crowds.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We had breakfast here and as always in Cozemel the staff is very nice. The food was ok, nothing spectacular but fulfilling. The view is very pretty and it has a big menu for everyone.