“We packed the place”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A warm and pleasant place, where you can enjoy one of the best views of Cozumel accompanied by a rich glass of wine and a good pasta ...
Reviewed 6 July 2013

This is a small restaurant. Our group of eight just about filled the room we were in. There are fans to move the air, but it can feel pretty close when it is hot and humid outside. Food was great, service attentive and courteous. Price superb. Our second time there.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

This is our 2nd time here. Still very good food. We had pizza as an appetizer. It did have a Mexican twist to it but was still very good. The main course meals we had were great as usual. Very surprising, and nice, to have such a great Italian restaurant in Cozumel!

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Seems wrong to seek Italian food in Mexico, but the plates are delicious. Some of the simplest of items were just wonderful. We visited twice in the week we were there. Just off the beaten path and well worth the search.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Found this place based on previous reviews, and we are glad we did! I got the dos queso pizza for 90 pesos and my girlfriend got the fetticine with chicken. Both dishes were fantastic and the price was worth it for Mexican standards. Only complaint, the waiter, a adorable older Mexican gentleman, poured the rest if my girlfriends coke light into my fanta and said sorry, and brought me another fanta. My girlfriend then had to order another drink to replace the one he poured into my glass. When we got the bill, they charged us for the mixup and charged us for four drinks. Not a major complaint, and the food was great, but if the service stood up a little more, this could be a Italian diamond in the rough on cozy Cozumel. Check it out!!! Only a few quiet blocks from the main square.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

The security guard at the Coral Princess suggested this spot when I asked about Italian food and provided us with a 20% off coupon. We had two bottles of water, a glass of red wine , a nice strong margarita on the rocks, Caesar salad, freshly baked flat bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, fettuccine Alfredo, chicken special and bananas flambe.

The chicken was cooked perfectly and nicely seasoned with herbs and wine. The pasta was rich and creamy. The Caesar was not overdressed with good flavor. The flat bread was straight out of the oven and delicious.

The flambe was a nice treat prepared table side. I would avoid the house red wine, although simple and easy to drink, I prefer red wines with some bite to them. It tasted a bit too much like grape juice.

Overall, great food, excellent service and with 20% off a great value at $49 plus tip.

Family friendly with a rustic romantic atmosphere.