“Great restaurant!!! ”

Jerusalem Kosher Store and Restaurant
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2015 via mobile

A quiet place with the best food in all of Cozumel!!.
good music + free wifi !!!
Excellent service by Jonathan!!

Recommended for everyone!!

1  Thank Tomer E

Reviewed 28 December 2014

You pull in to Cozumel on a cruise and suddenly get a hankering for some real kosher mediteranian food. Where to go? Take an $8.00 cab ride to the Forum Shops where you will find the Jerusalem Kosher Store and Restaurant on the second floor. This clean restaurant has a good choice of kosher selections on it's menu, and how can you beat the fantastic view of the Caribbean. I chose the Matzah Ball soup, a meal in itself that far exceeded my expectations. If you're looking for a good kosher restaurant (probably the only one) in Cozumel, this is the place to go. And the prices?...very very reasonable. They even have the traditional wash station for "natilat yadiim". this was truly a welcome quiet dining venue.

2  Thank 68Jeff
Reviewed 9 December 2014 via mobile

Me and a couple of friends are vacationing in Cozumel. We took a long precooked meals and actually worried about the food situation going to go trip we were pleasantly surprised to stumble on this kosher restaurant. The food was sumptuous the portions generous service exceptional and the price very very reasonable.

2  Thank Recup
Reviewed 8 December 2014

it was with mixed feelings I explored the Jerusalem Restaurant. the fancy table cloths, the beautiful views of the ocean and the falafel plate.
To be honest I came here for the falafel plate and while it was not as spicy as I prefer it satisfied me and as well it struck me as a great meeting place. this is where you might come to run into the Rabbi from the local synagogue. And I was not disappointed, as I left the restaurant I noticed that he and his beautiful wife and child also eat here.

1  Thank Mitch G
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Bumped into this Kosher restaurant in Cozumel while on vacation. Beautiful, friendly atmosphere. Attentive service. Scenic ocean view. Falafel was great.... best pita we ever tasted! We highly recommend this restaurant. Reasonably priced. Kosher Supervision by Chabad of Cozumel.

1  Thank FloridaMom22