If you are looking for something a little more authentic then this is the place for you. We spent 5 nights at Hacienda San Miguel. Apparently we got one of the soon to be renovated rooms. Clean, but a little tired looking. Really needed a fan in the room. There are many long term expats that stay here, so its pretty quiet, mostly an older group. We had a ground floor room facing the street, but did not have any problems with noise. No pool, no beach, but the staff is lovely. Very convenient to town, the pier and about 2 blocks from a local grocery store, which is a real money saver. We enjoyed our stay, would probably stay again. Can't beat the bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the most exclusive zone in the downtown of Cozumel the biggest island of Mexico in the caribbean where we combine colonial design with peace, the beauty of nature in an ambience full of tranquility, elegance and comfort. These gorgeous studios and suites have been decorated with rustic Mexican wood-carved furniture and have been equipped with: • Kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, stove and oven, coffee maker and kitchen utensils. • Purified bottled water. • Cable TV with remote control. • Air- conditioning. • Private bath with shower. Hot and cold water. • Hairdryer. • Safety deposit box. • Table and chairs in the one and two bedroom suites. • Daily continental breakfast served to rooms. • Internet Wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda San Miguel Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda San Miguel Cozumel
- Hacienda San Miguel Hotel Cozumel