“Worth every penny!!”
Review of Veronica Spa

Veronica Spa
Ranked #11 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: In Veronica Spa, we provide a wide range of wellness and therapeutic treatment to revitalize your body, mind and soul. Treat yourself to a soothing massage while you are in Cozumel and let our therapist work wonders on you.
Reviewed 15 December 2012

My Wife and I was on the Carnival Imagination and stopped into Cozumel on Dec 5th 2012 I booked a 90min 4 hand massage for me and a Mani, Pedi and Facial for my wife. The massage was great!! they worked well together and I could tell they had done this a long time. I think they went longer then the 90min. My wife said it was the best she ever had. The facial was more then just a facial, it involved a massage and a facial. All in all it was a great time and I would highly recommend it to anyone that was going to Cozumel.

Reviewed 1 December 2012

I researched Cozumel spas, made reservations for the 90 minute couples massage online for the day our cruise ship was in town, and paid a deposit thru paypal. We took a $7 cab ride to the downtown location which is a couple of blocks off the main thoroughfare in the corner of a small square of businesses. While the spa is not luxurious by U.S. standards, it was clean, comfortable, and featured relaxing spa music and rose petals sprinkled on the tables. Veronica and her assistant were friendly, concerned that we were enjoying the massage, and well trained. The addition of the hot stones during the massage was an unexpected treat I usually have to pay extra for but was included in the price. In celebration of the new location, we both enjoyed a mini facial, too, at no charge. If you're looking for a wonderful massage at a fair price, this is the place for you. The next time we are in Cozumel for scuba diving, we intend to return.

2  Thank diversanddaisies
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I return to Cozumel every Thanksgiving to dive and watch the Iron Man.
I had 4 massages and again can not say enough GREAT things about Veronica the owner and her abilities!!

She has two locations and I go to the one in the middle of town.

Great prices, amazing massage with hot stones and come out just butter. After a full day of diving and exercise or just sun - love it.

1  Thank MF A
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I had made reservations for 2 Tandem Massages @ $100 each for October 3. I received an email confirmation on August 11 from Cozumel Spa confirming our treatments. We took a taxi from the port area and Cozumel Spa was not open. We waited a few minutes and then walked to the Harley Davidson rental office and the manager called the phone number which was listed in the email; it was out of service. He kindly called a taxi for us and we returned to the port. I checked my email at the Starbucks at the port and never received an email regarding cancelation. I am not sure what happened but my daughter and I were glad we did not have massages there. It did not look like the pictures listed on their website. We cannot recommend this establishment.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

My friend and I researched and found this spa on the internet and made a reservation for the 90 minute couples massage on the day our cruise ship was in port. We found the spa with no trouble at all. The ladies there were very friendly. It was the first professional massage I have ever had and let me tell you...it was an amazing experience. They even went longer than the 90 minutes. We are definitely planning our next trip there soon...

6  Thank Larry D