“Awesome Beach Resort”

Aquatic Park at Mr. Sancho's Beach Club
Ranked #3 of 159 things to do in Cozumel
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: At Mr. Sancho's Beach Club we offer Restaurant-Bar services and 3 pools, two with a swim up bar. The entrance is totally free, no cover nor a minimum consumption is required. As well we offer free Wifi for all our guests,. We have the largest private beach on the island with over 1000 feet of white sand at Cozumel's sea shore, where you can enjoy our Aquatic Park, wave runners, parasailing, banana boat rides, snorkeling tours, scuba diving, or you could ride a horse or an ATV through the jungle and the beach. At Mr. Sancho's we have two options: our famous All Inclusive Package or our Pay as You Go service. In the All Inclusive Package you can enjoy all you can eat from our menu freshly prepared and cooked especially for you or our extensive buffet; as well as, all the drinks, beers, sodas and cocktails you would like from our open bar. You will also have access to the pool-bar, beach lounge chairs, kayaks, hammocks, lockers and Beach Cabanas (upon availability)**. In our Pay as You Go service you will only pay for what you consume and we offer free entrance to the beach, use of beach lounge chairs for free and free Wifi for our clients. At Mr. Sancho's you will find the best beach, the best facilities, a family atmosphere, friendly and professional treatment from our staff and of course the best food and drinks. You can experience our hospitality Monday to Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Local Time. Closed on Sundays. The All Inclusive Package is available from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Local Time. **(This package does not include the Acuatic Park, towels, liquor shots and do not operate on Sundays)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Oliver and Team at Mr. Sanchos' THANK YOU! Our family excursion was on Aug. 5, 2014...we had a wonderful time at your resort. Had an awesome massage, followed by fabulous lunch buffet. Then, while on the beach relaxing, we had the best Shrimp cocktail we've ever had and the margarita's were the best. Thanks, Melinda

1  Thank Melinda_MCMom
MrSanchos, Gerente at Mr Sanchos Beach Club Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear guest:

Firstly thank you so much for your visit and for taking time out to write so marvelous about our beautiful and clean beach club.

We are glad to know that you had a wonderful time at our beach club and an awesome massage, followed by fabulous lunch buffet. Thank you kindly for recommend us to family and friends.

Mr. Sancho's

Write a ReviewReviews (5,181)

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Anything you need will be met here! Lovely clean safe beach. Great pools, swings, hammocks, covered areas to stave off the sun when need be. Food is delicious, tasty, and free flowing! Ramon and Juliooooooooooo took care of us, they are awesome indeed! Clean baths and showers as well.

Dear guest:

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review, we truly appreciated it.

We are glad to know that you really enjoyed your day with us and that Julio and Roman did a great job serving you.

Certainly we all strive as a team to offer friendly service, clean facilities and delicious food.

Thank you so much for your visit, hopefully we can serve you again soon.

Best regards,

Mr Sancho's

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We just got off a cruise and visited Mr. Sanchos while we were in Cozumel. We did not do the all inclusive - just bought water park passes for the day. First, it was so crowded and the water was not clear at all. Secondly, and most importantly, the staff was so rude and mean! We just wanted to take a quick picture in the "all inclusive" area and completely got yelled at! I was eating a granola bar in the parking lot and got yelled at super strong! You would have thought I committed some serious offense! Just because of the way we were treated, I would not go back!! Did not feel welcome at all! Pick to go somewhere else!

1  Thank 4luv2cruise
MrSanchos, Gerente at Mr Sanchos Beach Club Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear guest:

Thank you very much for your visit and for sharing your experience with us.‬
‪We are very sorry to know that your experience with us wasn't the one you were expecting.

One thing we are very careful is to limit the amount of guest that come in precisely to avoid that visitors feel in a crowded ambiance.‬

On regards to the water not being clear at all, Cozumel is a worldwide cruising destination that has magnificents white sandy beaches, it's turquoise Caribbean sea and colorful reefs makes Cozumel a piece of heaven on earth for divers, snorkelers, nature lovers, honeymooners and families.‬ However in some occasions due to the weather the sea water is not as crystal as usual, but this is beyond us.

‪Unfortunately we don't allow guest without an all inclusive wristband into our Mr. Sancho's All Inclusive Lounge Area as in the past we have found guest enjoying food and drinks without paying, that's why we are so strict on this matter, we are very sorry if our staff didn't explained this house policy or if their manners weren't polite.

Food, beverages or coolers may not be brought into the beach club, the only exception is for infant food, even in our parking lot, because some guest try to introduce alcohol in plastic bottles or hide food and drinks in their bags, unfortunately we can't allow this as we offer free entrance, chairs and tables with umbrella, beach lounges, clean bathrooms, showers, access to a small pool and complementary wifi.

‪No alcoholic beverages can be brought into Mr. Sancho's, no one under age 18 is permitted to consume alcoholic, and proper ID is required to purchase and/or consume alcohol.‬

Please accept our most sincerest apologies if our staff didn't know how to explain our house policies or if they treated you in a rude way.

We thank you very much for your visit and once again we truly apologies if you did not feel welcome.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2014

A friend told me and my boy friend about mr sanchos and we are so happy we were able to see this amazing place!! We went in April and will be back next month. Everyone there is so nice I got a massage and it was wonderful the food and drinks are great the bartenders are very funny and friendly the beach is absolutey amazing and breath taking! The best part of my time there was getting purposed to.. Mr Sanchos was definitely the perfect place for a purposal . Can't wait to come back next month!!

MrSanchos, Gerente at Mr Sanchos Beach Club Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear guest:

We look forward to serving you again next month, truly many congratulations on your purposal, hopefully you will get marry at our gorgeous wedding garden.

Thank you very much for recommend our beautiful and clean beach club to family abd friends.

We are glad you enjoyed our friendly service and our delicious food and drinks.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I am always a very careful planner when it comes to ANY trip my family makes, even after 7 cruises and 4 trips to Cozumel. Mr. Sanchos had very good reviews, but the best experience I previously had in Cozumel, was drift diving the along the Santa Rosa wall. I knew I could not do this with our 4 children, ranging in ages from 3-8. We had a total of 19 in our family, so this looked like a viable option for all of us to enjoy. We all did the all-inclusive plus water park wristbands. The main reason for the all-inclusive versus ala carte is because they separate the all-inclusive guests... I would recommend going this route.
PROS: The staff... I cannot rave enough about how you are waited on hand & foot. They try to keep up a good reputation for clean facilities and clean beaches. The drinks were NEVER watered down, like others said. If my frozen alcoholic concoction (they have many options to choose from) was sitting poolside for longer than five minutes, they picked it up to bring me a brand new one. The pool was wonderful, my children stayed in it more than the ocean! We utilized the swim-up bar, even the kids! They fixed the kids many different virgin daiquiri's and cokes, which were all included. There were tables and chairs inside the pool, along the sides. We had two of the large pallet-type swinging beds, which my twins used as sleeping beds because of the shade. The Mexican buffet was very good, and a much needed change from our cruise fare. The appetizers on the menu were included & their coconut shrimp was to die for! I came back home with some crafts (a hand painted ornament & handmade beaded bracelet) from the small artisan market they have on site. I would recommend shopping here instead of the area near your pier; same stuff, less crowded, unless you are looking for specific items. I purchased one of the $20.00 picture & frame of my son holding the iguana, my MIL purchased the other one of my husband and the other kids with the parrots. This is a steep price, but I was expecting it from other reviews, and I loved the picture and the painted keepsake "Mr. Sanchos" frame.
CONS: 1) I do not recommend the water park for younger children, my husband and I are not in terrible shape, but found it VERY difficult to climb the steep toys, and even needed life jackets the second time around the park in the deep end, where there are the very steep, very tall toys. 2) This is still pretty blue caribbean water, but not much coral or fish. I was told there was an underwater statue park, but I never ran across it. 3) The bathroom toilets did stop up a few hours after we were there. They have signs everywhere stating "do not flush toilet paper", which is pretty gross, but this is Mexico, you cannot expect most of the islands you visit in the caribbean to have great working plumbing systems. They were constantly picking up the bathrooms and taking out trashes, so if the rules are followed, it's not too bad.
I loved this place, and would recommend it to families or anyone with small children. It did get busy later in the day, but it was quiet when it when we arrived, which I think was opening time. I would return in a heartbeat!! Thank you Mr. Sanchos for such a wonderful day in Cozumel!

1  Thank Casey K
MrSanchos, Gerente at Mr Sanchos Beach Club Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Dear guest:

Thank you very much for your visit and for such a detailed review about our wonderful and clean facilities. We are glad to know that you had a great time and that you truly enjoyed your day with us.

We are sorry to know that you found it VERY difficult to climb our water park toys.

Certainly we have a very pretty blue caribbean water and it is completely true that we have four underwater statues inside our bouyed area. Thats too bad you never saw them, they are full of colourful fish.

Obviously most people never lived with poor septic or sewer systems. It's pretty common for people of ALL types to use a container for toilet paper so that they don't back up the system. Happens in Greece, happens in rural USA. Please don't assume it's just the Mexican folks that we have to do that. Therefore we are constantly picking up the bathrooms and taking out trashes as we want our guest to feel very confortable.

Thank you very much for recommend us to family and friends, definitely we look forward to serving you again in the near future.