“Best and most helpful owner ever”
other travellers have booked this property
Villas/Cozumel Standard Master Bath
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villas/Cozumel
Standard Master Bath
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 134 reviews

Reviews from our community

Kumi77
Kitimat, Canada
“Best and most helpful owner ever”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

PROS-
- Exceptional owner helpfulness (as detailed below)
- Location, easy walk to central area, beach clubs, restaurants, yet quiet and safe area.
- Pool. A beautiful oasis that was well maintained and right outside our doorstep.
- Kitchen and living areas are ample for a longer stay.
- Great and trustworthy maid service ( I accidentally left money out and it was neatly put away with my toiletries when I returned)
- Secure premise. (we walked around the area at night and the courtyard is always locked.

Cons-
- The kitchen stove is gas and the microwave is set up high. However Sylvia will cook you an excellent meal for a great price so we didn't cook much.
- The bed is too firm for my taste.
- The internet needed to be rebooted a few times.

Why this rental is more than amazing-

When we booked this rental we thought we just had a great deal with great location and a beautiful pool. When we arrived we soon discovered that the owner Dennis was more than an owner but also a 'fixer'. Anything we asked or needed he had options to help us that included him personally driving us to our activities or inviting us along for dinner with his lovely partner Sylvia. We experienced local cuisine and salsa dancing that we would have never found without Dennis and Sylvia. When our friend came to visit us for a few nights he was able to quickly offer a great rate for her and pick her up and drop her off (after a stop at a great locals restaurant off the beaten path). He also helped us to get to and from our bank safely, and offered to exchange money through his bank at a good rate. He told us about the ways to get to a snorkel place or beach without paying for day passes (at some you just buy drinks or a meal). He took us to and from the rental car place and negotiated a good rate for us, then helped us choose activities and mapped them out for us. When I had a minor medical issue while diving, Dennis offered me better advice and support than my dive shop. He is a Master diver trainer and his experience in the water and on the island saved me the hardship of figuring out the medical system on my own. Dennis treated us like gold and was never pushy or intrusive. He has a good sense of when to step in and offer help and when to step back and allow you to explore or decide what help or advice to take on your own.

I may be forgetting one of the numerous ways Dennis helped us on this trip but I think you will get the idea that when you stay here you are treated with great kindness. This has been the most helpful and kind owner we have ever met and we usually stay at small establishments like this. I wish I had known how helpful he is before I booked a dive company because he can also help with that.

I would stay here again, and I would urge you to as well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Helpful owner, great location, felt safe
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CTG63
Hellertown, Pennsylvania
“Excellent service by the owner couple”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We received great service from Dennis, the owner. We arrived at Cozumel late in the evening. Dennis picked us up at the Ferry terminal and gave us a lot of useful information on the island. He also helped us find a good local snorkel company and a rental company.
Thanks to his advice and service, we enjoyed our short visit to the island very much. The home-made lunch served at the property by his wife, was excellent, too. Our teenager sons were happy as they got their own beds in a separate room.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
nicksmomS...
St. Louis, Mo
“Awesome”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

The hospitality that Dennis & Sylvia extended was more than I could ask for. He picked me up & dropped me off at the ferry, helped me with a rental car & took me with them to a breakfast buffet. The breakfast & lunches were so good so thanks to Rebecca & Carmen also. The grocery stores were close although I am not one to cook on vacation. I can't say enough "Thanks" for the great time I had while I was there. The water & snorkeling in Cozumel is absolutely beautiful. I'm sure I'll be back for more!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
marmora ont. canada

Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

WI
Reviewed 18 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$50
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing