“I had a nice experience, I felt very comfortable...”
other travellers have booked this property
Villas/Cozumel Standard Master Bath
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villas/Cozumel
Standard Master Bath
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Raul S
“I had a nice experience, I felt very comfortable during day and night.”
Reviewed 5 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

From the first time I arrived to the hotel I noticed that the hotel in general and in special the room was clean and spacious. The food in the restaurant its healthy an delicious. Silvia and Dennis (the owners) are nice and kind.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hotel it is in a good location and it’s clean
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
bob555
kansas city
“WOW- is the first thing that came to mind when we first saw Casa Deja Blue.”
Reviewed 30 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

WOW- we loved our beautiful clean room.

WOW- Dennis and Sylvia, the owners are amazing

WOW- Sylvia cooks great food and Dennis knows the sights and sounds of Cozumel.

Why this rental is so WOW WOW WOW

The pictures online do not do the place justice. The villa is just beautiful with palm trees, plants of all kinds, and hummingbirds that come and go. Sitting around the pool is so relaxing, so calm. I could not wait to get up in the morning and sit by the pool and at night after a long day of tourist stuff, there was nothing more relaxing than being by the pool.

The location is so great. The beach really is a block away and we found a great place to swim each morning close by. So close to downtown, two very nice grocery stores, restaurants and shops everywhere.

Our room was just fantastic, nice size, bed was comfortable and cozy and the shower is a nice walk in big shower. Best of all it was kept clean by the great maids they have there.

Dennis and Sylvia really made the trip. They were so accommodating, helpful beyond belief. ( I could write a whole page on just how much they did for us and helped us navigate the island) Best of all they were so much fun to talk to and get to know.

Sylvia has a small restaurant at their villa, she can cook anything you want. Great breakfast any way you want it. Their Lunches are fantastic!!!! You can even bring something home from the market or a fish you caught and she will cook it the way you want. I am getting hungry just writing about her cooking.

Dennis is the go to guy for help with anything, If you need anything at the villa Dennis is just a shout away and will take care of anything in minutes. From help with places to see to renting a car or just a great out of the way place to eat the local food, Dennis knows the best.

When we think about our trip to Cozumel, I would have to say that the stay at Casa Deja Blue is one of the best part of our trip. WE WILL BE GOING BACK…...
But best of all I really feel like we came as guest but left as part of the family.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Families with young children
Nate S
Jamestown, New York
“Energizing and Relaxing in the sun.”
Reviewed 28 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

With this being my 4th time vacationing at this location, it remains to be excellent. The primary reason is it's geographic proximity of being removed from major tourist areas, but within walking distance of that plus other amenities.

Travelling group: Solo
Iris G
“Definitely coming back ! Best place to stay in Cozumel”
Reviewed 14 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

For sure next time I visit Cozumel I'll stay at Dennis place. If you're looking for a nice, quiet, safe and relaxing place to stay, Déjà Blue is the best option. Silvia and Dennis really make you feel at home. Thank you !

Travelling group: Friends
Older travelers
Viv2505
Cancun, Mexico
“Excellent price-quality rated, reasonably priced and excellent service”
Reviewed 13 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The hotel is small and unpretentious, but with very nice rooms tastefully decorated and large enough, clean, illuminated; calm and nice environment, in a street two blocks away from the Convention center. The owners can pick you up when you arrive (on request) and are there at all times to fulfill your needs, they are really nice and fun to talk to, either spanish or english. Small swimming pool enough to refresh yourself in the front patio, very safe surroundings. The city center is within walking distance, the beaches are farther away, I would say not at walking distance. Ideal for couples of all ages or friends, not for disco lovers or noisy youngsters.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the owners attitude and the rooms
Liked least: I have nothing to blame
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
Kumi77
Kitimat, Canada
“Best and most helpful owner ever”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

PROS-
- Exceptional owner helpfulness (as detailed below)
- Location, easy walk to central area, beach clubs, restaurants, yet quiet and safe area.
- Pool. A beautiful oasis that was well maintained and right outside our doorstep.
- Kitchen and living areas are ample for a longer stay.
- Great and trustworthy maid service ( I accidentally left money out and it was neatly put away with my toiletries when I returned)
- Secure premise. (we walked around the area at night and the courtyard is always locked.

Cons-
- The kitchen stove is gas and the microwave is set up high. However Sylvia will cook you an excellent meal for a great price so we didn't cook much.
- The bed is too firm for my taste.
- The internet needed to be rebooted a few times.

Why this rental is more than amazing-

When we booked this rental we thought we just had a great deal with great location and a beautiful pool. When we arrived we soon discovered that the owner Dennis was more than an owner but also a 'fixer'. Anything we asked or needed he had options to help us that included him personally driving us to our activities or inviting us along for dinner with his lovely partner Sylvia. We experienced local cuisine and salsa dancing that we would have never found without Dennis and Sylvia. When our friend came to visit us for a few nights he was able to quickly offer a great rate for her and pick her up and drop her off (after a stop at a great locals restaurant off the beaten path). He also helped us to get to and from our bank safely, and offered to exchange money through his bank at a good rate. He told us about the ways to get to a snorkel place or beach without paying for day passes (at some you just buy drinks or a meal). He took us to and from the rental car place and negotiated a good rate for us, then helped us choose activities and mapped them out for us. When I had a minor medical issue while diving, Dennis offered me better advice and support than my dive shop. He is a Master diver trainer and his experience in the water and on the island saved me the hardship of figuring out the medical system on my own. Dennis treated us like gold and was never pushy or intrusive. He has a good sense of when to step in and offer help and when to step back and allow you to explore or decide what help or advice to take on your own.

I may be forgetting one of the numerous ways Dennis helped us on this trip but I think you will get the idea that when you stay here you are treated with great kindness. This has been the most helpful and kind owner we have ever met and we usually stay at small establishments like this. I wish I had known how helpful he is before I booked a dive company because he can also help with that.

I would stay here again, and I would urge you to as well.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Helpful owner, great location, felt safe
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Families with young children Large groups
CTG63
Hellertown, Pennsylvania
“Excellent service by the owner couple”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We received great service from Dennis, the owner. We arrived at Cozumel late in the evening. Dennis picked us up at the Ferry terminal and gave us a lot of useful information on the island. He also helped us find a good local snorkel company and a rental company.
Thanks to his advice and service, we enjoyed our short visit to the island very much. The home-made lunch served at the property by his wife, was excellent, too. Our teenager sons were happy as they got their own beds in a separate room.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing