“Use Cozumel H2O!”
Review of Cozumel H2O

Cozumel H2O
More attraction details
Owner description: Booking with Cozumel h2o means top notch service from those with the Cozumel waters in their hearts. You wanna learn to scuba dive? You want to dive adventures reefs? Or you just want to snorkel to enjoy the water of Cozumel? Go h2o!
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Use Cozumel H2O!”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I went SCUBA and saw turtles, angel fish, puffers, lobsters, squirrel fish, big barracudas, grouper, etc etc. It was a great experience and so happy I went today with my wife.

1 Thank Leonidas77

• Finnish first
Ventura, California
“The best service for water activities in Cozumel!”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I was interested in surfing and other activities in Cozumel and Loes at Cozumel H20 arranged everything perfectly! Loes was very prompt in her email responses, answered my many questions, and was willing to share her extensive knowledge of the island. Cozumel H20 helped ensure an unforgettable vacation and I will definitely use them again.

I already know how to surf and contacted Cozumel H20 while planning our vacation. Loes responded to my email immediately and assured me that with Nacho's help, I could definitely get waves in Cozumel. Once there, she let me know when the waves would be best and we arranged a date/time to meet with Nacho. Nacho arrived on time, had a variety of surfboards to choose from, and we ended up getting some very fun waves. Nacho also provided snacks and beverages. I had a blast! It was one of the highlights of our trip.

In addition to being an excellent surfer, interesting, and neat guy, Nacho also provides surf lessons. He showed me the surf break for his lessons and it is a perfect, mellow, and fun little wave for learning for beginners and children of all ages. You will definitely feel safe with Nacho if you are learning how to surf.

Loes later provided us with very insightful knowledge on what to see, where to shop, where to eat, and where to get the overall best bargain on some of the other activities on the island that we were interested in.

Unfortunately, the hotel we stayed at had inclusive packages for diving and snorkeling, so my family and I could not use Cozumel H20 for diving and snorkeling - which was a mistake. The resort packages were crowded and pretty standard. While they serve their purpose for a few hours, we felt like cattle being herded around on their terms. If you want a truly unique and personal experience on your terms, contact Loes Cozumel H20!

Visited June 2012
Woodinville
“A very nice - personal adventure”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Someday I hope to return to Cozumel. If I do, I will definately book more adventures with Cozumel H2O.

Visited April 2012
Kootenays, B.C.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great day, amazing reefs”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We chose Cozumel h2o because we wanted a personal, quality snorkelling tour for our family instead of the crowded, party scene. This was a great, intimate experience. We were taken to three different reefs and were going to be taken to another but the kids were getting tired. Loes was a relaxed, flexible and informative guide. Philly is an expert with the boat. We arrived early and they were ready to take us early too! They dropped us off at the Money Bar for snacks, shore snorkelling and showers. A great day with great memories.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Kimberly007
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surfing was easy with Nacho!”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Signing up for the class was really simple. I just contacted Cozumel H20 by email and paid the down payment on paypal. Then brought cash to pay to Nacho. He was a great teacher and I was able to get up on some waves within 3 or 4 tries. The hardest part about the lesson was swimming back to where Nacho was in the water to catch some more waves. The other challenge was the salt water in the eyes. If you go you might consider wearing goggles and a tshirt to protect your stomach from the surf board. Such a great experience!

Visited April 2012