“Thorough refresher”
Review of Cozumel H2O

Cozumel H2O
More attraction details
Owner description: Booking with Cozumel h2o means top notch service from those with the Cozumel waters in their hearts. You wanna learn to scuba dive? You want to dive adventures reefs? Or you just want to snorkel to enjoy the water of Cozumel? Go h2o!
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Took a refresher with Miguel and he was knowledgeable, confident and made sure I remembered everything I needed to know with my diving as I have not dived for 8 years. Highly recommend H20 if you are diving in Cozumel.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We recently visited Cozumel on a cruise and I made good on my last review and booked another snorkeling excursion with H2O. Once again they exceeded our expectations and provided the most amazing snorkel excursion! Loes was our guide this time. She was just like Miguel was last year, very passionate and knowledgeable about everything we needed to know about the snorkeling. Loes, first and foremost, wanted everyone to feel comfortable and safe in the water at all times. H2O truly respects the ocean and everything in it and it shows with the service they provide. Our experience was once again just incredible!! I was able to swim right up to a sea turtle! We say two different turtles, a shark, a sting ray and a lobster, not to mention the hundreds and hundreds of different fish. Cozumel is one our favorite places to snorkel. H2O only makes it that much more amazing! I have no doubt we will use H2O when we return to Cozumel a third time!

1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This was the highlight of our vacation, experienced and friendly staff, Loes was great, help us and our 10 year old son.
El cielo was amazing.

1  Thank LeoF1
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was the highlight of our trip to the Caribbean. This group takes great care of its customers. The fruit was fresh and delicious. The guides are extremely knowledgeable and you get to do a lot of snorkeling. If I were to return to Cozumel, I would use this company.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My family and I went on a snorkeling trip with Hugo while in Cozumel with a cruise. There were the five of us and a couple to total 7 people on our trip. Hugo was very knowledgeable about the sea life we would be experiencing and was a great guide. We had an amazing time - saw a turtle, two sharks, barracuda, and groupers. We had four stops, the trip lasting four hours. The local fruit they provided was delicious as well. Would highly recommend for those wanting a small tour to experience Cozumel's beautiful reef.

2  Thank ChristinaMRN