“SCUBA diving with friends”
Review of Cozumel H2O

Cozumel H2O
More attraction details
Owner description: Booking with Cozumel h2o means top notch service from those with the Cozumel waters in their hearts. You wanna learn to scuba dive? You want to dive adventures reefs? Or you just want to snorkel to enjoy the water of Cozumel? Go h2o!
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“SCUBA diving with friends”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is the 3rd year in a row that I have gone diving with Cozumel H2O and I will NOT dive with anyone else...not even for 1 million bucks. Loes and Miguel genuinely LOVE what they do. I dove 2 days (June 3 & 5 2014) and saw 4 different reefs....AMAZING! I saw HUGE Moray eels, logger head turtle, barracuda, nurse sharks, sea horses...the list goes on and on. It was a privilege to be able to witness the beauty of the underwater world with the help from my friends Loes and Miguel. I hope that whoever reads this gets the opportunity to meet the great people at Cozumel H2O...they will take really good care of you.

Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
Boston, Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Thorough refresher”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Took a refresher with Miguel and he was knowledgeable, confident and made sure I remembered everything I needed to know with my diving as I have not dived for 8 years. Highly recommend H20 if you are diving in Cozumel.

Visited June 2014
Maryville, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing once again!!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We recently visited Cozumel on a cruise and I made good on my last review and booked another snorkeling excursion with H2O. Once again they exceeded our expectations and provided the most amazing snorkel excursion! Loes was our guide this time. She was just like Miguel was last year, very passionate and knowledgeable about everything we needed to know about the snorkeling. Loes, first and foremost, wanted everyone to feel comfortable and safe in the water at all times. H2O truly respects the ocean and everything in it and it shows with the service they provide. Our experience was once again just incredible!! I was able to swim right up to a sea turtle! We say two different turtles, a shark, a sting ray and a lobster, not to mention the hundreds and hundreds of different fish. Cozumel is one our favorite places to snorkel. H2O only makes it that much more amazing! I have no doubt we will use H2O when we return to Cozumel a third time!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Mike S
Westborough, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Highlight of our Vacation”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This was the highlight of our vacation, experienced and friendly staff, Loes was great, help us and our 10 year old son.
El cielo was amazing.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank LeoF1
San Jose, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Can't say enough”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was the highlight of our trip to the Caribbean. This group takes great care of its customers. The fruit was fresh and delicious. The guides are extremely knowledgeable and you get to do a lot of snorkeling. If I were to return to Cozumel, I would use this company.

Visited April 2014