“Best Lobster in Cozumel”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Lobsteria

La Lobsteria
Ranked #113 of 363 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Best Lobster in Cozumel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

We recently returned to La Lobsteria and, as always, the lobster was delicious! It is simply the most tasty and well presented lobster on the island. We also enjoyed red snapper and king crab. The food is reasonably priced, the ambiance is sweet and the staff could not be more attentive.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank nankar

Playa del Carmen
“One of my all time favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Omar, the manager always make my visit a great experience. Great food...try huge seafood platter for 2. Great setting back patio. Open 11-11. Have to look as not on main street...1black east and few blocks south...nothing fancy but great rustic local place

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank kwdoug1
Ottawa, Ontario
“Not good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Cute spot. We stopped for lunch and had lime soup. It was just okay. We have had much better lime soup elsewhere on the island. We walked by this restaurant at least once a day and there were never more than one or two people in it. The washrooms are inconveniently placed beside a table in the back restaurant. When I used the facilities I could hear the couple talking at the table and I know they could hear me! We wouldn't go back.

Visited March 2014
Suwanee, Georgia
“Party of 10”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

What a great restaurant! 10 of us showed up and were welcomed and seated on the beautiful patio. It was a quaint setting. We trusted the owner to prepare food for our table and were treated to 3 huge seafood platters that consisted of grouper, shrimp, lobster, calamari and crab. The meal was wonderful. The food was not fried but grilled in a wonderful garlic butter. Our meal ended with shots of tequila and a full stomach! If you want a great meal off the beaten path all ten of us highly recommend this restaurant!!!

Visited February 2014
McMinnville, Oregon
“Excellent Seafood & nice ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Had one of best dinners here during a week of diving. We went to all the high end places like Kondesa and found this to be much better. I had the lobster tacos and my son had lobster pasta while the wife had garlic shrimp. Boy I can still taste those tacos. The owner was very friendly and talkative. If you are in Cozumel I would stop in if you are looking for a good seafood dinner that won't break the bank.

• Visited December 2013