“Chef Emily was one of the highlights of our trip”

Cozumel Chef - Food Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$80.00*
and up
Cozumel Food Tour
Ranked #2 of 8 Food & Drink in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Cozumel Chef is a culinary experience in Cozumel, Mexico offering a variety of services. The chef offers Cozumel Food Tours, cooking classes and more! The chef, Emily, is a classically trained Chef. She has apprenticed at a number of French and New American restaurants in the United States. Now on Cozumel Island, Emily is pursuing a passion for food and life. She is bringing a new spin to Mexican flavor and "home away from home" dining as well as connecting foodies with the gastronomy of Cozumel.
Reviewed 30 April 2012

After two or so days or resort food, my wife and I needed a break. Chef Emily and her Tacos, Tortas & More tour were just what the doctor ordered. She took us to some places off the typical tourist paths. The tour was outstanding! The food at the places we went was authentic and extremely tasty. Plus, Chef Emily was extremely entertaining sharing little tidbits about the island, life on the island and a little about her life. If you like trying new and different things, this is the tour for you. We'd do it again next time we're down there.

1  Thank dsanders905
There are newer reviews for Cozumel Chef - Food Tours

Reviewed 30 April 2012

My girlfriend and I took the Cozumel Chef Tour and let me just it was AMAZING! All the places that Emily took us to were just delicious! She even gave us recommendations on other things to do during our short stay in Cozumel. I This was my first foodie tour but definitely not our last!. This tour was what made our day trip to Cozumel delightful. We got to try a little of everything on a beautiful day. I definitely recommend this tour if you are interested in trying different things and having getting to be fed like a LOCAL for the afternoon. Oh yeah, come hungry :-)

1  Thank Ryan B
Reviewed 3 April 2012

A great way to get introduced to a few local spots which we may not have ever ventured into. Emily was knowledgable and a great guide. We now know where to go next time we are in San Miguel!

Reviewed 1 April 2012

We had a fantastic time with Emily on a recent cruise ship stop in Cozumel. We had a bit of a problem with the timing of our food tour and Emily was flexible and greeted us promptly at the arranged time and place. We had a blast with her and enjoyed her company, her insights into the food of Cozumel and the FOOD! I would HIGHLY recommend this tour! Emily responds promptly to email reservation requests and questions and is a delight. We got to experience a bit of the "true" culture and flavor of Cozumel and our only regret is that we did not have more time. This is a MUST to do in Cozumel!

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Chef Emily took my family (Mom, Day, 13 year old daughter, 5 year old son) on the food tour on Cozumel. We went to five local places and got an education on the best local mexican food----empanadas, tacos, chicken soup, whole fried fish, great local bakery. Each restaurant and each dish was beyond great. Chef Emily told us all about the ingredients and cooking process. We also visited the local market and learned all about the produce and fresh fish and how to select the best products. My kids (and their parents!!) had a great day on the island!! We came to the island on a cruise ship---and the Cozumel Chef provided a different and cool way to spend the day on the island. Highly recommended.

1  Thank fred7758