“Deep Life Divers = Only way to Scuba Dive in Cozumel”
Review of Deep Life Divers

Deep Life Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Full scuba center, We are located Main base at Cancun, with operation on Cozumel and Riviera Maya . We do special trips like Whale shark encounters, Bull sharks dives, Manta rays Dives, Sail fish run snorkel trip, Eagle Rays dive at Cozumel, Cancun reefs , Isla Mujeres underwater museum, National marine Parks dives Cozumel , Cancun, Puerto Morelos and the amazing Cenotes Cavern Dives for all levels . New divers can join our first two tanks dive experience and take also Padi certification course . We have round trip transportation to all the different dive zones. Join us.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

We have traveled the world scuba diving and Deep life divers keeps
Us coming back. Our night dive in Cozumel is one of the best dives in our lives ... Filled with blow fish, octopus and incredible life. A night drift dive is truly amazing. Our 2 days dives with Eduardo Sr. And our fabulous dive instructor were breathtaking and felt very safe. Since we were diving with 3 kids we need safety along with adventure and Eduardo and his crew provide fun with a priority on good equipment and safety. Thank you for a life changing experience complete with time on a private beach between dives!!!
They also do dives at the cenotes and Cancun ... Talk to Eduardo and get all the details! They even took us out to snorkel with the giant whale sharks! :)

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"company"
"turtles"

Reviewed 25 June 2013

We took four dives with my 13-year old son guided by Eduardo. Two at Cenotes, and two at museum at Isla Mujeres. Two days after went on awesome whale shark excursion. It was safe and fun. Good crew, fast boat, nice guys, great experience. I hope to come back soon!

Reviewed 10 April 2013

I was planing a SCUBA trip and I found the Deep Life Divers webpage as soon as I got in contact with Eduardo and his team everything was smooth and perfect. He took care of everything from start to the end form the dive guides to the after dives meals. The prices for each dive was very reasonable... We dive 3 different Cenotes 1 Shipwreck, 2 Wall Dives and Drift Dives. Each one of them ware absolutely wonderful experiences...

I you like the adventure and wants to dive with the best people Deep Life Divers is the way to go.

I got to Mexico wanting to dive and leave Mexico with new friends, with new places that I want to dive again, with a feeling of Deep happiness that I will never forget.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

Eduardo and his team of merry men made my one day trip to sample Cozumel's reefs most memorable. They clearly aim to please and they did! I could not be happier with the service, and the reef life - sedentary and mobile. Manual was fantastic on the group dive and the solo dive with me later - very funny, but efficient and comfortable. Eduardo and his dad debriefed me after the dive and even walked me to the ferry. Can't beat service like that!
Absolutely no hesitation in recommending Deep Life Divers. I will be back!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 September 2012

My partner and I found Eduardo and Deep Life Divers via the stellar reviews on TripAdvisor and quickly booked a First Dive at Cozumel for a Labor Day trip to the Mexican Caribbean.

Of course we were excited to see what all the hubbub was about live and in person, but the stellar customer care started the moment Eduardo replied to my request for a reservation. He went the extra mile to answer every question I had and provided information I didn't even think to ask in the days leading up to our visit. The transaction was simple and swift, and Eduardo couldn't have been nicer during all our email conversations. He's such an amazing guy.

Cut to arriving in Cozumel (he walked me through the process of getting to the Island and his boat from Cancun in great detail ahead of time--it was my/our first visit to Mexico): we set out in the morning with Eduardo, his father, his amazingly friendly, funny and welcoming crew and other divers on a perfect Caribbean day. Considering it was our First Dive (a beginner's dive for folks who haven't been certified) most of the boat trip consisted of an introductory class explaining the basics of SCUBA. Eduardo's right-hand man, Manuel, explained all the fundamentals in a fun and engaging way. This was not my first time diving (I did a resort first dive in the Australian reef last year), but I can easily say that Manuel's introduction to diving was far more efficient and clear, better prepping me and the other beginner's for what to expect.

Next up, the first dive: For this dive we had booked a photography/video session with Eduardo, so after getting our feet wet so to speak with the gear, we were taken away from the group for an incredible encounter with the reef at Cozumel. It. Was. Incredible. Eduardo had his hands full with two "beginners" in tow and a huge HD camera to work with, but the dive could not have been better. Days after we've returned back to the States, we both agree this dive was the best part of our hectic and active five day trip. I even dare say this dive was better than any of the "first dives" I did at the Great Barrier Reef (Cozumel had more life, better coral, was brighter, more colorful, the water was calmer and warmer, etc.). In fact, we just received the pictures and videos from Eduardo via DropBox and were reminded just how life-changing the experience was.

Lunch took place on a private beach on Cozumel. It was a yummy homemade chicken and ceviche meal made by Eduardo's mom. You could taste the love, it was so good. The beach was beautiful, too!

The second dive was also simply awesome. Plenty of fish, beautiful and varied coral formations, perfect water, attentive instructors.

Without reservation I highly recommend that ANY level of diver book a dive with Deep Life if you're anywhere NEAR the Mexican Caribbean. You will remember it for the rest of your life. Thank you, Eduardo!!