“FANTASTIC TRIP”

Chichi Charters
Ranked #17 of 316 Outdoor Activities in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Chichi Charters offers Private Charters for every traveler’s needs. Come see why Cozumel Mexico is one of the top destinations in the world for Fishermen, Divers and Snorkelers.Our Charters and experienced crew will take you to the most fertile waters where our warm tropical waters and nearby costal reefs provide the perfect habitat for an unforgettable fishing experience. After an afternoon of fishing try our Combo Trips, where we take you to explore Cozumel’s underwater paradise while snorkeling along the second largest reef in the world.
Reviewed 27 June 2018

A GREAT TRIP FROM START TO FINISH!! ALEX took great care of us. we caught some great fish, and had an awesome 4 hour trip. he made sandwiches and fruit snacks and kept us with a beer in hand all day. Would love to do it again

All reviews
in 26 reviews
"catch fish"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I booked a 6 hour deep sea trip with a my brother and sister-in-law. We chose Chichi Charters because of all of the positive reviews, and we were not disappointed. Our crew far exceeded our expectations! The captain put us on fish, and Alex was an amazing guide. I was very impressed with the amount of communication from Amanda even before we arrived in Cozumel. She promptly replied to the questions that I emailed her as well. We had a great experience from beginning to end, and we are already looking forward to our next trip with Chichi!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

This company was awesome.... from the start of our communication about coordinating the trip to the moment we stepped off the boat at the end of the charter. My family (wife and kids 7,8) was on a cruise, arriving in Cozumel in the afternoon, and leaving later that evening... I was supposed to do a 6 hour (fishing, snorkeling, sunset cruise). Our ship arrived about in port about an hour and half early, so we headed to the marina.... they were not quite ready, but quickly prepared the boat for our charter.

We started off trolling... I'm from Florida and have trolled all over the Ocean, thus crew knew what they were doing, rigging baits, and checking them as we trolled. We had 5 lines out... unfortunately we had 3 missed strikes... so we decided to try so bottom fishing for activity... and ended up catching 5-6 fish in say 30 minutes... Perfect to keep the kids interest up...

We then went on to snorkel over the reef... the water was soooooo beautiful... saw so many different fish to see... the guide was attentive to our group and made certain my kids were not to far away, and even carried a life ring for them to hold onto if necessary.

We then went to the sandbar and relaxed and had a cocktail or two while the crew prepared an amazing snack....

I will certainly charter them again, when I am in Cozumel.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We booked this trip for 13 people. The guides were amazing!! On the trip, we made several stops. Each one more amazing than the last!! We saw all types of sea life. Sea Turtles, starfish, eels, and so much more!! They provided us with a fresh plate of fruit, salsa and guacamole made right on the boat and a cooler full of drinks and even made us margaritas that were awesome!! Bar none, this was the best snorkeling ever!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Without a doubt, the best snorkeling trip I have ever been on! Great communication with Amanda from the start on getting a price and other details before our trip. We booked a 6 hour snorkeling/sunset private trip for 13 people. It was scheduled to start at 1:30 and the boat arrived right on time at our pier. We made 3 stops at different reefs and saw tons of sea life. Then we made a stop at El Cielo to see the star fish and relax. Angel, Raul, and Luis chopped up a fresh plate of fruit, ceviche, and salsa to snack on. They also had a cooler full of beer, water, cokes, and margaritas for everyone. We had mentioned to Angel that our group was hoping to get lucky enough to see a sea turtle. He said he knew a reef that they might be at, but wanted to wait until the all the other boats left the area so we would have a better shot at seeing one. About 5:30 Angel decided it was time to head that way. Perfect timing!!! We got to the reef and immediately saw a turtle. By the time we finished, my son had counted 10 different turtles. At one point Angel told everyone to hurry and catch up with him because he found a huge one. When I caught up, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing! This turtle looked like it was 4’ wide. By the time the entire group caught up, the turtle started to swim to the surface for air. It was huge and incredible to watch. Angel estimated the turtle to be 100-120 years old. We ended up seeing eel, huge crab, barracuda, lion fish, stingray, and tons of other sea life. After the last reef, we eased back to the resort with a cold beer in hand and caught the sunset.
I am the type that puts a lot of research in before booking a trip and excursions. I got quotes from several reputable Charters, and ended up choosing ChiChi’s because of price and their reputation. Amanda will customize trips to your liking, and will answer any questions you have. She also delivered some shirts to our resort like the crew had. That is great customer service! We will return to Cozumel next year, and I won’t have to do much research for our snorkeling trip. I know I will be booking with ChiChi’s! with Amanda from the start on getting a price and other details before our trip. We booked a 6 hour snorkeling/sunset private trip for 13 people. It was scheduled to start at 1:30 and the boat arrived right on time at our pier. We made 3 stops at different reefs and saw tons of sea life. Then we made a stop at El Cielo to see the star fish and relax. Angel, Raul, and Luis chopped up a fresh plate of fruit, ceviche, and salsa to snack on. They also had a cooler full of beer, water, cokes, and margaritas for everyone. We had mentioned to Angel that our group was hoping to get lucky enough to see a sea turtle. He said he knew a reef that they might be at, but wanted to wait until the all the other boats left the area so we would have a better shot at seeing one. About 5:30 Angel decided it was time to head that way. Perfect timing!!! We got to the reef and immediately saw a turtle. By the time we finished, my son had counted 10 different turtles. At one point Angel told everyone to hurry and catch up with him because he found a huge one. When I caught up, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing! This turtle looked like it was 4’ wide. By the time the entire group caught up, the turtle started to swim to the surface for air. It was huge and incredible to watch. Angel estimated the turtle to be 100-120 years old. We ended up seeing eel, huge crab, barracuda, lion fish, stingray, and tons of other sea life. After the last reef, we eased back to the resort with a cold beer in hand and caught the sunset.

1  Thank Reeter