“A must do in Cozumel”

Sand Dollar Sports Harley Davidson Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a ride around the island of Cozumel on a Harley Davidson as you discover places few know about. Make a few stops and enjoy some lunch and soft drinks as you make your way back.Highlights:Motorcycle ride around the islandLunch and soft drinks includedTake a swim or relax at the beachThe Activity:Harley-Davidson 1200 Sportster Customs and Cozumel! A must do “bucket list” ride. Join us for a trip around the island. Discover out of the way places that very few have seen and even fewer know about. Visit El Cedral an ancient Mayan community, wander mainstreet and find unique local handcrafts. Keep your eye open for an “Alux” (alush), the Mayan equivalent to a “Leprichan” .El “Mirador” is an excellent photo opportunity, not to be missed. Next our guides will make their way to one of our favorite local restaurants for authentic snacks and drinks with some free time at the beach or just relax and enjoy the incredible view.The “Open Air Market” is the following stop and you won’t want to forget your camera for this one! The final leg of our journey takes us to the water front, passing the downtown plaza on our way back to your cruise ship pier.What to Bring:Sun protection (sunglasses and sunblock)Bathing suit and towel in case you want to go for a swimValid motorcycle license for driversWhat to Wear:Strongly recommend wearing jeans and closed toe shoesImportant Notes:Driver must be minimum 23 years of age with a valid motorcycle license and minimum age for rider is 18 years.A credit card must be given in the event the motorcycle is returned damaged.Helmets are included. Minimum Age:23 YearsTour Duration:3.5 Hours
Reviewed 3 March 2015

They have a great bike selection and great value. Very professional service. They were very accommodating and were quick to get me up and riding! I rented a Electraglide. The bike was in great shape, we had no problems at all! This is the BEST way to tour the island. We will be using them EVERY time we visit! Thanks Weston and Staff!

Reviewed 3 March 2015

You cannot go wrong with Sand Dollar Sports Harley Davidson Tour. The staff is wonderful to work with and extremely patient. They answered all of my questions and made some great recommendations on stops around the island.

The bike ran, sounded and looked great. I could not have asked for anything more. Although I am sure that if I did they would be right there to help.

I would definitely recommend this tour to everyone whether traveling alone or in a group.

1  Thank ShaneH0512
Reviewed 3 March 2015

Forget scooters! Go for the real thing! Riding Harley’s on the island is awesome. The scenic oceanic road is something to see cruising on a motorcycle. The bikes were clean and great. The service was fantastic and prices were reasonable (hardly more than a scooter…). We’re going back later this year and will definitely rent for more days next time.

1  Thank Mirella323
Reviewed 2 March 2015

LOVE this place! They have really friendly service and an amazing selection of Harley Davidson motorcycles to choose from. I learned today that they were formerly known as "Sand Dollar Sports," but they're the same place :)

If you want to see cool places on the island, and feel the freedom of riding a Harley (as opposed to walking or grabbing a taxi, etc.) while in Cozumel, I would highly recommend checking this place out!

1  Thank Rebecca H