“Most fun ever in Cozumel!!!!”

Sand Dollar Sports Harley Davidson Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a ride around the island of Cozumel on a Harley Davidson as you discover places few know about. Make a few stops and enjoy some lunch and soft drinks as you make your way back.Highlights:Motorcycle ride around the islandLunch and soft drinks includedTake a swim or relax at the beachThe Activity:Harley-Davidson 1200 Sportster Customs and Cozumel! A must do “bucket list” ride. Join us for a trip around the island. Discover out of the way places that very few have seen and even fewer know about. Visit El Cedral an ancient Mayan community, wander mainstreet and find unique local handcrafts. Keep your eye open for an “Alux” (alush), the Mayan equivalent to a “Leprichan” .El “Mirador” is an excellent photo opportunity, not to be missed. Next our guides will make their way to one of our favorite local restaurants for authentic snacks and drinks with some free time at the beach or just relax and enjoy the incredible view.The “Open Air Market” is the following stop and you won’t want to forget your camera for this one! The final leg of our journey takes us to the water front, passing the downtown plaza on our way back to your cruise ship pier.What to Bring:Sun protection (sunglasses and sunblock)Bathing suit and towel in case you want to go for a swimValid motorcycle license for driversWhat to Wear:Strongly recommend wearing jeans and closed toe shoesImportant Notes:Driver must be minimum 23 years of age with a valid motorcycle license and minimum age for rider is 18 years.A credit card must be given in the event the motorcycle is returned damaged.Helmets are included. Minimum Age:23 YearsTour Duration:3.5 Hours
Reviewed 7 March 2015

I work on cruise ships, I visit Cozumel every 2 weeks, I wanted to rent a Harley for a couple of hours, my first option was eagle riders, went there and the prices were outrageous, the lady at the desk was rude and didn't take me seriously, so I left and kept on walking, someone mentioned sand dollar to me so I went there, met Mike and Brad, they were awesome!! Since I was only renting the bike for a couple of hours they gave me a great price and told me in detail everything about the bikes., they also told me where are the best spots. I have been going to Cozumel for 4 years twice a week and this has been my best experience there so far, will go there in two weeks with a bunch of friends, thanks guys had an awesome experience.

2  Thank RenoKubli

Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

Visited Sand Dollar HD, this past November. Their staff was great, and they took us on a beautiful sunset ride. I have been to the island many times, and riding around on a powerful v-twin, is the only way to see the crown jewel of the Caribbean.

I had the chance to hang out with our tpur guide Manny and the owners of Sand Dollar. Not only do they have the best tour on the island, they also know all the best places to eat, shop, stay, and play.

You can rest easy when dealing with Sand Dollar. It was a great value, the people were amazing, and the ride was conducted safely. If you are in cozumel, this tour is a must do.

1  Thank Aimee T
Reviewed 3 March 2015

They have a great bike selection and great value. Very professional service. They were very accommodating and were quick to get me up and riding! I rented a Electraglide. The bike was in great shape, we had no problems at all! This is the BEST way to tour the island. We will be using them EVERY time we visit! Thanks Weston and Staff!

Reviewed 3 March 2015

You cannot go wrong with Sand Dollar Sports Harley Davidson Tour. The staff is wonderful to work with and extremely patient. They answered all of my questions and made some great recommendations on stops around the island.

The bike ran, sounded and looked great. I could not have asked for anything more. Although I am sure that if I did they would be right there to help.

I would definitely recommend this tour to everyone whether traveling alone or in a group.

1  Thank ShaneH0512