“Good Food, GREAT music”

Price range: US$4 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2013

My husband and I ended up here for no other reason except for the singer. As we were walking around the square we could hear him singing. He was great! Everything from James Blunt, Michael Buble, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Marley, etc etc I didn't see him get one request that he couldn't fulfill! I am convinced if he was in America he would be on one of the voice type shows! We first just sat down to have drinks but ended up staying to eat dinner and finally left over 2 hours later. The staff was friendly and the service was fast. Food was typical bar pub goodies. We shared the fajitas and were pleased with the flavor and the amount of food received.

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Nelly & her staff at Woody's are some of the best folks around !

The beer is cold, the food delicious, the staff so attentive. They even walked me back to my hotel late one night when I had celebrated just a bit too much!

But most of all, Nelly helped take care of me after I fell & fractured my shoulder. Along with our friend Karen, she made sure I had everything I needed even helping me with a dress to wear since I couldn't wear anything with sleeves.

Nelly & her husband have one of the BEST clubs on the island with a great location & awesome music entertainment. Love Fernando & Pako! Check this place out-you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

$1 beer you can't beat. Food and location is excellent and friendly staff. Great place to people watch as well since it's right off the ferry.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Have to be careful as everything is priced in US$ for the tourist ships so always mentally converting and losing out on conversion rates if paying in Peso. Food was greasy and deep fried.
Kept waiting for food and bill.
Not somewhere i would visit again.

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Great place for people watching, cold drinks, football games, and local live music. We spent many afternoons and evenings chilling and enjoying the crowd and watching the locals and cruise ship folks. Good food, great service! Highly recommend!