“Really Great Day in Cozumel”

Marko's The Parrotfish Dive Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lovers of the sea, we are facilitators of wonderful experiences in Cozumel, we are committed to the safety and quality of our trips, we are sure that you will live one of the best adventures of your life ... Guaranteed!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Stairs / lift
Merida, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Really Great Day in Cozumel”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Markos is a real nice and profesional scuba dive master! We spend a great time with him! I knew him one year ago when he was opening the Dive Center and I was happy few days ago to see that more and more people trust him for his real sense of happiness trip!!
It was more than a scuba dive day but a real experience to share with all the staff!!

I will come back !! Thanks a lot

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Aurelien150811

“Very unprofessional company”
Reviewed 13 May 2012 via mobile

I went to the shop to ask about priced and potential dive sites. The owner told me it was 120 us$ for 2 dives including gear. When I checked his price list next to him, it was written 70$ US for two tanks plus gear. When I asked him about it, he told me he could give it to me for 95$. That he haven't had time to change the price list, but that I could check his web site. So I did check his web site and it his written 85$ all incuded. So I went back to the shop and ask him about it. His explanation was that his new web site was not yet online. On top of it one of the dive master started yelling at me telling me that this is the new owner and if i am not happy with the price I can go somewhere else. I find this very unprofessional. My boyfriend and I decided to go another dive shop, with planet scuba, and paid each 75$ including the gear. Their gear was brand new and the service was super good.

MARCOSDO, Gerente at Marko's The Parrotfish Dive Center, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Hello Annecylou really sorry that you received treatment from this person, although it is true that the page showed prices other than those displayed in the store because then owner had changed the dive center and not yet performed the full settings, the person who no longer works Attended the dive center, due to bad behavior that led to our customers, I'm sorry you had this experience and I invite you to visit us soon and take you to live a wonderful experience, we have a gift for you. Thank you for your attention!
Durham, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Go with a pro - Incredible dive, Best dive master”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

If you want the best dive master and a great dive, these are the folks. Marko made sure we got what we came for. Our dive master was awesome - Rafael was cool, professional and very safety conscious. His knowledge of the dive areas and respect for the beauty of this great place was much appreciated. The fresh refreshments after the first dive and the friendly, laid back crew was great. By the way, our dive master, Rafael, was fluent in English, Spanish and French, so pass the word to any friends across the pond - call Marko's

Visited April 2012
2 Thank MisterRaviandMary
Rocklin, California
“cozumel dive 4/18”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Had a great time on our snorkel/dive excursion. Marko worked with our launch time and waited for us to get on board. his dive master was awesome, very friendly. food after first dive/snorkel was great. even worked with us on having a small child be able to try snorkel.

would for sure rebook with Marko and crew on our next trip!!!

Visited April 2012
Bahia Blanca, Argentina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“a-we-so-me”
Reviewed 22 September 2011

i loved scuba diving with Markos, it was the best of my life, i've never been so safe and happy at the same time.
I would go again if i go to Cozumel again.

Cya!