“Diving experience with Marko's The Parrotfish”

Marko's The Parrotfish Dive Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lovers of the sea, we are facilitators of wonderful experiences in Cozumel, we are committed to the safety and quality of our trips, we are sure that you will live one of the best adventures of your life ... Guaranteed!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed 12 November 2013

It was a great experience. Marcos Diaz is a fantastic dive master. It was my second dive and he was patient. He is very professional. He took care of every detail and made sure I got to see the best of the Caribbean ocean. Excellent personal attention!

The boat was clean and fully stocked with food, water, snacks, etc. The wet suits and all of the equipment was very high quality.

This was one of the best experiences of my life!

I highly recommend Marko’s The Parrotfish!! And I will be diving with them again on my next trip to Cozumel. If you go to Cozumel you have to look for them, you won't be disappointed :)

Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Marko not only becomes your instructor but your Freind also. He was accommodating and a funny guy.

At one point, I panic under deep water. He quickly came over and calmed me down. I conquered fears I never knew I had and that is priceless!

Dive with Marko and you will have an amazing time and a Freind for life!

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Since neither I nor my gilrfriend are PADI qualified we were looking for a resort / adventure dive. We asked around 3 or 4 and found Marko just set back one block from the main square. It gave us far more confidence to discuss the dive with the actual person who would take us out and he was really helpful. My girlfiend in particular was very nervous, but he was very patient. In the end I went deeper with him and saw soem cool stuff. Really nice guy and decent price.

1  Thank TimLanc1
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Dove 6 times with Marko and had a great time. Nice to make a full day of diving with a surface interval / lunch stop and a dive afterwards. The boats are slow, so there's plenty of time to relax / catch some sun.. And there's lots of room. Would recommend. He has good kit and is a knowledgable / safe dive leader.

1  Thank evanscm3
Reviewed 1 December 2012

My girlfriend and I did a three-day open water cert with Marcos last month. He was unbelievably friendly, happily worked with our tight schedule, and was super helpful and patient when my gf had trouble equalizing her ears. We spent a ton of time in the water (even our first training dive off the beach turned into a reef exploration!) and spent two full days on a chilled out boat eating great food and diving some of the most amazing reefs in the world. Highly recommended to anyone who's thinking about getting certified.

1  Thank lkosak