“Great diving!”

Marko's The Parrotfish Dive Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lovers of the sea, we are facilitators of wonderful experiences in Cozumel, we are committed to the safety and quality of our trips, we are sure that you will live one of the best adventures of your life ... Guaranteed!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We had a blast with Marcos! He's a great diver and I can only recommend him. He'll always have a great smile for you. When you visit Cozumel, don't miss the chance to meet him and dive with him.

1  Thank DanielBaldamus
There are newer reviews for Marko's The Parrotfish Dive Center

Reviewed 19 December 2013

The shop has good equipment and a big tv for diving education. Markos the owner is super nice and helpful. the boats are big and there is food between dives. The dives, of course are amazing, and with this shop you get the whole expirience and a great day to remember.

1  Thank yoav a
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

Every time we go to Cozumel we dive with marko, They take you in a nice big and confortable boat, the gear is in good conditions, and the Services during the trip is great, you get fruit and snaks on board, no rush, we really enjoy diving with marko.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

It was a great experience. Marcos Diaz is a fantastic dive master. It was my second dive and he was patient. He is very professional. He took care of every detail and made sure I got to see the best of the Caribbean ocean. Excellent personal attention!

The boat was clean and fully stocked with food, water, snacks, etc. The wet suits and all of the equipment was very high quality.

This was one of the best experiences of my life!

I highly recommend Marko’s The Parrotfish!! And I will be diving with them again on my next trip to Cozumel. If you go to Cozumel you have to look for them, you won't be disappointed :)

Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Marko not only becomes your instructor but your Freind also. He was accommodating and a funny guy.

At one point, I panic under deep water. He quickly came over and calmed me down. I conquered fears I never knew I had and that is priceless!

Dive with Marko and you will have an amazing time and a Freind for life!