Well if you are looking for an all inclusive this is the place to stay. I will list everything below:
1. Property was clean, inviting. Right on the beach, sunsets every night. Bar was on the beach too.
2. Staff was always nice, smiling and helpful. They really understood customer service. From the check-in desk to the waiters and bartenders all were escellent.
3. Food. Saw some reviews about the quality of food here. We thought the food was excellent. For a room that is $150/night (not per person like some others) everything included what do these people expect. You can have food prepared just like your ordering in a fine restaurant. They also had buffet style. And yes if you arrive at the buffet late the 'hot food' may not be 'hot'.
4. Room was clean, stocked with waters, sodas, and beers in the fridge. Again these items are included in the price. Air conditioners worked flawlessly and were very quiet. The shampoo and conditioners in the shower were such high quality my wife inquired on how to get the brand.
Other items to consider when travelling to Cancun, Cozumel, Playa or Akumal.
1. Convert some US dollars to pesos. Many places dont accept credit cards (taxis dont). Most currency convert location will typically give you $12.5 pesos per US dollar. But when you take a taxi for example they will only give you 10 pesos per dollar. I asked how much at taxi ride into town was. $15 US or $150 pesos. The $150 pesos only costs you $12 US. So we saved $3 US everytime we took a taxi paying with pesos. Not picking on taxis just using this as an example. Most stores were the same way. Put an app on your phone that does the conversion for you, its very helpful. If you rent a car pay with peso for gas, they are the same as taxis. Make sure they put regular unleaded in your tank not premium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fun is at the heart of Sunscape Sabor Cozumel, the perfect Unlimited-Fun(R) getaway in an ideal island destination. Located on the small island of Cozumel, Sunscape Sabor is the most complete beachfront resort complex on the island. The 218 spacious guest rooms and suites offer finely-appointed amenities and beautiful views. Each guest room has a private balcony or terrace, mini-bar, flat screen TV, individual temperature control with air conditioning and more. Sunscape Cozumel's family-friendly experience features a kid's check-in experience with red carpet stairs, welcome treats and resort passports for kids. Connecting rooms and family suites plus kid and baby-friendly amenities are perfect for accommodating families. Families, friends, singles and couples will enjoy Unlimited-Fun(R) privileges with a variety of amenities and activities throughout the resort including limitless access to dining at four reservation-free restaurants and national and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at three bars and lounges. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at the Seaside Grill. Take part in land and water sports, relax by one of two sparkling pools, indulge in the Spa by Pevonia(R), or bask in the sun on the largest beachfront of any resort in Cozumel. The kids can have a blast at the Explorer's Club, a fully supervised club with Red Cross certified staff for ages 3-12, while participating in various activities and programs. As a bonus, explore the natural wonders of the second largest coral reef system in the world, the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System. Dive into the deep at world-renowned dive sites with the help of the fullservice, on-site dive operator. A fun-filled getaway in the perfect island destination can be found at Sunscape Sabor Cozumel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sunscape Sabor Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabor Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Wyndham Cozumel Hotel
- Cozumel Wyndham