“Mmmmmmm!!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2013

This charming little restaurant is in the lower level of a family home. Each day the chef prepares several entrees and displays them on the counter where you choose which one or ones you want. I can't remember the Italian name but there's a chicken breast rolled with a spinach filling and wrapped in bacon that is the best thing ever! My husband loves the chicken parmigiana and the handmade ravioli. They serve lunch from 1-5pm and you do NOT want to miss this place!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

We had lunch here in February, it was great. Limited hours, like 1:00pm until 5:00 or 6:00. Three courses, all light and tasty. The handmade pasta dishes were not overpowering, just right for a nice, cheap lunch in a lovely dining room.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I live on Cozumel 8 months of the year, and I have eaten in just about every restaurant on the Island. But this little gem is the best of them all, not easy to find as it is a few blocks back from Melgar, parking is a challenge and many people who rush through meals especially mid day meals might not like the pace.
But if you want a special treat to delight your palate you must dine here. Arrive about 2.. and spend a couple hours, it is a wonderful experience right from the moment you step through the doors, a combination of Mexican and Italian Hospitality and an Italian taste bud delight!
I could do it everyday...
I just took my son there who was on the Island for two days, we stepped through the doors and it was like we were with family. It was like sitting in My sons great Gramma's house (who was from Italy and about 70 plus when I met her in the early 60's)
So many choices ... prepared with love..

Reviewed 4 March 2013

This was the best dinning experience of our week in Cozumel. This practice of eating in the kitchen of someone's home in Cozumel is something we really enjoy and I encourage everyone to give it a try. You won't be sorry. We had a chicken dish and seafood lasagna, with a pitcher of ice tea, soup & salad all for under 200 pesos. And best of all the food was amazing. Can't wait to eat here again. Only open from 1 to 5 pm.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Great daily specials are presented on the counter when you enter. You choose which one and it comes with soup and salad. I chose the pasta primavera which was AWESOME. Cozy home atmosphere with a beautiful garden area for dining. Loved it - will certainly go back.