If you scroll down to the review entitled “**PLEASE READ** **A REALISTIC PERSPECTIVE**” - I could not agree more. My 12 year old daughter and 15 year old son travelled with me to the Park Royal Cozumel April 16-23rd and they had the most incredible time. In fact, there were tears shed when we had to say goodbye to so many of the wonderful people we met there. Victor and Jesus - you are now apart of our family and we will cherish our life long friendships. I have stayed at many AI resorts and NONE have come close to the service you receive at this resort. It isn't just exceptional service - it is genuine care and love they share with everyone. On our second day at the resort, my kids got a little ahead of me and by the time I got to the main pool I could not see them anywhere. As I was scanning over the many people around the pool, I heard a whistle. It was the snack bar manager - he had seen me searching and knew exactly who I was looking for. He then pointed out my kids both at separate ends of the pool area where I could not see them. He knew who I was and who belonged with me and they kept an eye out for us the entire week. Yes the beach is small but it is fantastic for snorkeling - we saw tons of colorful fish, including a small swordfish one day. The drinks are fabulous and ALL the bartenders know exactly how to make any drink you ask for. The buffet is very very good. The Mexican restaurant was delicious. The entire resort is immaculate, the beds are quite comfortable considering most beds in Mexico resorts are hard. The resort we were told was completely full due to the Mexican spring break but we never had to stand in line, and we always could find a chair, whether it be at the beach or any of the pools and we never felt crowded. The activities crew are simply amazing!! Jesus, Victor, Cesar, Oscar, Francisco - we had so much fun!!! As for time share people - I was never approached once. Cozumel is such a fun, safe, family oriented community with so much to do - it is top on my destination list, as is Park Royal Cozumel. The highlight of our trip was surfing with Nacho (see Cozumel Surfing website) on the east side of the island and snorkeling at the most incredible reefs. It is absolutely GORGEOUS in Cozumel! We will be back!!!!!!!
ALL of the workers provide exceptional, personal service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turquoise - often crystal clear waters -are just offshore. Beneath the surface are breathtaking reefs to attract undersea divers (and fantastic undersea life) from around the world and the Grand Park Royal Cozumel is in the center of it all. The leading All-inclusive on the island welcomes guests to 342 spacious guest rooms each with balcony overlooking the finest corner of the Caribbean. All inclusive, unlimited meals, drinks, snacks, 4 restaurants, buffet style and a la carte, 2 snacks, Café Sole (coffee house), 5 bars, room service 24 hours, in room mini-bar that is restocked daily, high-speed internet access (surcharge) or basic free internet, live entertainment, kids' club (0 -12 years old), fully equipped fitness center ($), spa, 3 resort swimming pool (including 2 infinity pools, main pool & kids club pool with water slides) and two Jacuzzis facing the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Cozumel Mexico