This resort is average I would say. There is no beach so if you like long walks on the beach this isn't for you. But if your a pool person this resort does have some of the most stunning breath taking pools and plenty of bars. Alcoholic drinks are good. But they're food....isn't too good and I'm not a very picky person. The Italian restaurant is delicious though make sure to get reservations there. Customer service is okay...there is a guy named Angel at the buffet and he was rude. We asked for quesadillas and he came to our table and asked if we spoke Spanish..our group and I said a little bit because all of us do speak a little....so this guy starts breaking out in Spanish I mean I couldn't even understand a word he was saying he was speaking so fast! Knowing that we had just said we speak a little Spanish he goes on a rant about why we can't have quesadillas made for us during lunch. A simple "sorry we don't do quesadillas for lunch" would have been much appreciated! Angel needs to be moved he should not be a manager that was very rude! Other than that it's definitely a decent resort for your money just ignore the sales people about their time shares. Oh and bring your own snorkeling stuff or buy some there ...I swear they have 10 snorkels... By 1045 everyday they happen to all be gone.. We only paid $895 round trip 7 days all inclusive so not bad for the money but idk if I would be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turquoise - often crystal clear waters -are just offshore. Beneath the surface are breathtaking reefs to attract undersea divers (and fantastic undersea life) from around the world and the Grand Park Royal Cozumel is in the center of it all. The leading All-inclusive on the island welcomes guests to 342 spacious guest rooms each with balcony overlooking the finest corner of the Caribbean. All inclusive, unlimited meals, drinks, snacks, 4 restaurants, buffet style and a la carte, 2 snacks, Café Sole (coffee house), 5 bars, room service 24 hours, in room mini-bar that is restocked daily, high-speed internet access (surcharge) or basic free internet, live entertainment, kids' club (0 -12 years old), fully equipped fitness center ($), spa, 3 resort swimming pool (including 2 infinity pools, main pool & kids club pool with water slides) and two Jacuzzis facing the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Cozumel Mexico