We absolutely love staying a Park Royal in Cozumel. This in my husband and I's third time staying and the place just keeps getting better. We took our 2 year old daughter with us and the staff was really great to her. The nightly entertainment was spectacular! We stayed 7 nights and went to every show except one. They were all very entertaining. My daughter loved the Mini Disco for the kids they had every night before the shows. The activities staff were all so friendly. We especially loved Gustavo and Francisco they made our stay so nice. We had a great Concierge, Aldo, who went above and beyond to make sure that our stay was amazing. We had a little problem with one of the excursions and we almost canceled and went back to the resort, but we called Aldo and he drove all the way over from the resort and saved the day! He was wonderful.
This year they added a photo center. There were two professional photographers that went around and took pictures of your family. Then you could buy the ones you liked. They were kind of expensive, but my family set up a time and had photos taken at the beach. The session is free and there are no obligations to buy your pictures.
The food, as always, was amazing!!! I gained 3 pounds on this trip. LOL. The main restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in an air-conditioned building. Every day the dinner is a different theme. We particularly enjoyed the snack bars. The one by the pool served tuna, chips, chicken or beef burritos, buffalo wings, and ham and cheese sandwiches. The other by the beach serves hamburgers, hotdogs, pizza, and nachos. I think we ate very couple of hours.
If you are looking for an excellent resort with good food, great entertainment, and an amazing family atmosphere than this is the place for you! We would not stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turquoise - often crystal clear waters -are just offshore. Beneath the surface are breathtaking reefs to attract undersea divers (and fantastic undersea life) from around the world and the Grand Park Royal Cozumel is in the center of it all. The leading All-inclusive on the island welcomes guests to 342 spacious guest rooms each with balcony overlooking the finest corner of the Caribbean. All inclusive, unlimited meals, drinks, snacks, 4 restaurants, buffet style and a la carte, 2 snacks, Café Sole (coffee house), 5 bars, room service 24 hours, in room mini-bar that is restocked daily, high-speed internet access (surcharge) or basic free internet, live entertainment, kids' club (0 -12 years old), fully equipped fitness center ($), spa, 3 resort swimming pool (including 2 infinity pools, main pool & kids club pool with water slides) and two Jacuzzis facing the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Cozumel Mexico