Just like last year, we had a ball again this year!!! We always go the first part of June to avoid hurricane season in full swing and to avoid the high crowds----sorry to say the cruise ships were small in number (only 3 the whole week) which hurts the Mexican economy-----that should change towards the end of the month as ships will be directed back to Coz---Even with the small crowd (about 300 total) we still got excellent service, food, beverage, maid service and the activity staff was as energetic as always!!! Have been to Coz numerous times and done all the tours, etc , so we did not leave the resort but once to go to town (just to say we went basically) Maybe we forego all the outside activities available due to our age (snow on the roof but still fire in the furnace!!) but regardless there is something at PR Coz to keep all ages entertained day and night!!! It is not a 5* hotel as you might expect in the USA but for Mexico we consider it a 5* mainly due to the people-----just super!!!! The guests there are so friendly---met people from Calgary, Canada'; New Jersey; Delaware; Oklahoma and of course, Texas. Even re-met a couple we have met several years ago at PR Cancun. We really feel like we are going home when we return to PR Coz as they seem like family and the hugs and smiles are in abundant!!! We just love it and will be back June, 2010. Go, enjoy, relax, be yourself and take in all that PR Coz has to offer----you will not be disappointed!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admire the award-winning architecture and the interior design of Grand Park Royal Cozumel; its Mayan touch that lives together with the nature that surrounds it will captivate you. From the pools, Jacuzzis and bars, you will be amazed with the turquoise shades of the sea. You will also be delighted with a wide range of gastronomic options including seafood and international specialties. Immerse yourself in an incredible submarine adventure by practicing diving and snorkeling in the world’s second biggest reef. Our activities program and nightly shows are ideal for enjoying in family. Fun is guaranteed! Live the Grand Park Royal experience in Cozumel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Cozumel Mexico