We had an absolutely wonderful time—my mother had a smile on the entire time—the only caveats (just want to ground expectations a bit!) No, there is no clock so bring your own; common sense is that if you are in a developing country, opt for a safe box no matter what; the beach is a bit small so if you are longing for a wide expansive beach, check out a local beach club nearby; bring ‘proper attire’ to attend the restaurants; say no to any ‘welcome package,’ so you don’t have to deal with a time share presentation. Okay, now that all of that is out of the way, we couldn’t have had a more pleasurable vacation! I went with my brother (30 years old) any my mother and there were enough activities at the hotel or in nearby downtown Cozumel to make things interesting and fun. The staff was super helpful and nice and we loved the food. I highly recommend making reservations at the nicer restaurants in the evenings—the food is good and it’s fun to dress up. My mother in particular enjoyed the water aerobics they offered every day and all of us enjoyed the evening performances. Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turquoise - often crystal clear waters -are just offshore. Beneath the surface are breathtaking reefs to attract undersea divers (and fantastic undersea life) from around the world and the Grand Park Royal Cozumel is in the center of it all. The leading All-inclusive on the island welcomes guests to 342 spacious guest rooms each with balcony overlooking the finest corner of the Caribbean. All inclusive, unlimited meals, drinks, snacks, 4 restaurants, buffet style and a la carte, 2 snacks, Café Sole (coffee house), 5 bars, room service 24 hours, in room mini-bar that is restocked daily, high-speed internet access (surcharge) or basic free internet, live entertainment, kids' club (0 -12 years old), fully equipped fitness center ($), spa, 3 resort swimming pool (including 2 infinity pools, main pool & kids club pool with water slides) and two Jacuzzis facing the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Cozumel Mexico