We spent a week from June 30, 2007 through July 7, 2007 and traveled with three of our adult children and two of our pre-school grandchildren.
The resort was very well maintained and the complex was absolutely beautiful. Considering the damage suffered during hurricane Wilma, we were truely amazed that the site was in tip-top shape and that every aspect of the daily operation was trouble free. The three pools were great and not crowded even with some activities for children.
I cannot lavish enough praise for the staff at this hotel. The front desk staff was courteous and effecient and made both check-in and check-out a smooth experience. The service staff in the resturants were also great and made dining with small children a smooth, easy experience. The activities people were the true highlight of the hotel employees. The manner in-which they interacted with our grandchildren was out of this world. Our grandkids absolutely fell in love with all of the people. To be honest , all of us did. Whether it was the pool activities or during the nightly entertainment, the activities staff made each encounter a very special event for our "little ones" and also us "big ones". I cannot say enough about these people.
The meals were very good and plentiful and the variety and abundance was refreshing.
Let me sum up or stay. Absolutely great!!! My wife and myself will be returning in the near future.
Edward Rish, Peekskill, NY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turquoise - often crystal clear waters -are just offshore. Beneath the surface are breathtaking reefs to attract undersea divers (and fantastic undersea life) from around the world and the Grand Park Royal Cozumel is in the center of it all. The leading All-inclusive on the island welcomes guests to 342 spacious guest rooms each with balcony overlooking the finest corner of the Caribbean. All inclusive, unlimited meals, drinks, snacks, 4 restaurants, buffet style and a la carte, 2 snacks, Café Sole (coffee house), 5 bars, room service 24 hours, in room mini-bar that is restocked daily, high-speed internet access (surcharge) or basic free internet, live entertainment, kids' club (0 -12 years old), fully equipped fitness center ($), spa, 3 resort swimming pool (including 2 infinity pools, main pool & kids club pool with water slides) and two Jacuzzis facing the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Cozumel Mexico