We stayed 13 nights at Casa Mexicana. They exceeded all our expectations and then some. Very clean, wonderful breakfast buffet including smoked salmon, staff all helpful and kind, and would not hesitate to stay there again or recommend them. We had some problems with the room key but they made up for it by transferring us into a full ocean view room which was fabulous at no extra charge. They bent over backwards to cater to guests. It is also very centrally located. Views fabulous. You think you are on a ship because of the extraordinary architecture. To see pictures go to AudreyroseCool and Linda Craig Francisco wall on Facebook.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana