Casa Mexicana was a very clean and friendly place. The rooms were adequate, AC worked well too. For the price, its a great deal. If you don't plan on spending much time in the room, its a good idea to stay here. Right in the middle of downtown, so many restaurants are walking distance.
Here is the thing though. If you are looking for a beachfront hotel, or to be bathed in luxury for your stay, this is not the place. We ended up visiting a 5 star resort for a timeshare presentation, and my wife was kind of disgruntled that we didn't get to stay somewhere as nice as that. Obviously though, the 5 star was about 6 times what we paid for Casa Mexicana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana