You read review after review and try and make sense of what is important to you and it can be frustrating - so let me simplify, stay here. I stay in hotels 60% of the year with work and while this is not a Marriott or Hilton, I would put it against many of the Courtyards I have camped in although it has more of a Fairfield type feel. Casa Mexicana fills the bill perfectly if you are diving or strolling around town. It is VERY clean, beds are comfortable, bathrooms have up to date finishes, in-room safe, flat screen TV, decent lighting and a great breakfast (get the made to order waffle and coffee). We booked through the Aqua Safari and got a little better deal on the Ocean View room than any published rate - worth the upgrade in my opinion but others we talked to had similar, positive feedback on the Cityview room conditions. No beach but there are a few beach clubs that are a short taxi ride away. We dove every day and it was very convenient to walk to any number of restaurants and bars in the evening without having to fork over $40 for a round trip taxi ride outside of town. It is a little further to the dive sites but the boat ride is enjoyable and what else are you going to do - go buy more tourista trinkets?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana