Friendly staff, clean rooms & hotel. Close to everything downtown, even the free parking at Punta Langosta pier. I wish they had rinse tanks for dive gear, but they have an elevator to drag your stuff to the room which helps. We dove the north part of the island hunting Lionfish, so we were close to the dive spots. I will return for the Lionfish Safari next year, & we will stay at Casa Mexicana again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana